Chapter 2: It's Not Possible

Camila's P.O.V: Yesterday was one of the best nights ever since I got to spend it with Felix. No other friendship could compare to ours. It may seem like were two teenagers in love but it's not possible, plus he deserves someone way better than me.
As far as school goes it was a pretty good day. I made some new friends and I even started taking singing lessons. Yeah I know so surprising for someone like me. I was amused by how much school has changed in a good way and also bad. The good thing is some people have stayed the same and the bad is that summer vacation unfortunately changed quite a few people. At least I made it though my classes cause let's be honest the first day of school can be pretty scary.
  Currently I was doing my homework until my mom came in my room to tell me that Felix was in the living room. I told her to tell him to come up to my room. As he made his way up here I finshed the last problem of my homework. I didn't realize he was in my room already since I kind of got lost in my thoughts. Lately I've been getting this feeling whenever I'm around Felix. I don't know what it is but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I sat with my legs to the side while Felix was sitting near the edge of my bed. We always talk about absolutely nothing but this time the conversation was different.
**
We started talking about what we think our love lives in the future and what we expect or what we think it will be like. I couldn't really picture my love in the future. All I know is that I wanted to be happy. I want someone that understands me like Felix does.
**************************
Hey everyone! Chapter 2 of Everlasting Love! Yay! I hope you all like it and make sure to Vote/Comment !
-Stephanie