Chapter 1

Louis POV

I was sitting in my room, missing my mom. Maybe i'll feel better if i text her, i know she won't reply but maybe it'll help me. "I'm just goonna do it. What can happen?"

"I miss you"

"Who's this?" I got back. Wait a second, did they really gave her number to someone else already?

"I can ask you the same thing." i replied back. 

"I'm Briana, Briana Jungwirth. Who are you?" I don't know a Briana. This is weird.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson. How did you get your number? it was  first my mom her number." I started to get angry for no reason. Just the thought of someone else having MY mom her phone number is not sitting well with me.

"I needed a new number so i went to get one and they gave me this one... I didn't know this was from your mom. Did she die or something?"

"Yeah. yeah she died. I'm sorry, you couldn't know. i have to let go, i need to let her go. I shouldn't have texted in the first place. It won't happen again." I simply replied back feeling guilty. 

"No its okay! I'm sorry for your loss. How did she past away if i may ask."

"Car accident, drunk driver fell asleep and got on the wrong lane. He drove completely over her." I got tears in my eyes remembering the phonecall that ruined my life. 

"What happened with the guy? Is he in jail? Sorry  i'm asking many questions i'm curious."

"No he isn't, yet. I'm waiting till i have enough money to hire a good lawyer." I replied sadly. My job is pretty shitty but i need to do it for my mom.

"Oh, wait my mom is a lawyer! I can ask her to help you. I just say you're a friend and she'll do it for free!" I didn't believe her to be honest. Maybe i should learn more about her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter 1. hope you enjoyed, next chapter out soon.