chp. 11 - canyon

Malia sat on the ground at the park, back against Demetri's leg, having just come back from the monkey bars.

"Come on, eat something. It will make you feel better." Demetri tells Miguel.

"I told you I'm not hungry man."

"I still think your overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting dude. I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode," Hawk joins in while kicking poor Bert in the face knocking him over, "it's probably just her brother or something."

Malia looks up at the boys.

"No dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that."

"Depends on what part of the country." Demetri states.

"Miguel's right, if my brothers looked at me how he's describing I'd shove my foot write up their a-" Malia started earning a shudder from Demetri

"Look I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me."

"All right so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance."

Malia nodded listening.

"Don't listen to Eli." Demetri states.

"Its Hawk."

"Yea, whatever." Malia and Demetri share a look.

"The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her." He continues.

"Yeah I guess your right."

"Yeah."

"Oh!" Aisha exclaims.

The group looks at her.

"That little bitch." She says loudly and mad.

"What?"

"Who?"

Miguel and Malia ask at the same time.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?"

"Yeah," the two nod, Malia getting up to stand behind the bench so she can see her phone.

"Look what Yasmine commented."

Malia peered over and read it, it said impressive...cant believe the belt made it around your waist

"That bitch!" Malia shrieked.

"I know!" Aisha answered back with the same amount if energy while Miguel said an "oh shit."

"I gotta do something." Aisha finishes.

"Alright how about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo bitch on her face?" Hawk says oddly excited.

Malia turned her head and gave him a weird look, honestly the things he said sometimes amazed her.

"Calm down Hawk." Demetri scoffs, Malia silently agreeing to herself.

"All right I hear how your saying it, and I don't like it." Hawk says sharply.

"Wait, wait, wait. I've got a better idea. Look." Says Aisha showing her phone once again. It was Yasmines story, announcing she was having a party at the canyon.

"Yasmines throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel questioned.

"Not if we strike first."

The group looked at eachother smirking, "hell yeah," Hawk says.

Honestly Malia couldn't wait to give the bitch what she deserved.