▶ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

★ 𝔄 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔒𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 ★

───━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━───

IT WAS A CHILLY night; the wind was harsh, there was thunder and lightning, and Rubeus Hagrid stood outside a worn-down shack.

There wasn't a day that went by when Rubeus Hagrid did not miss Leahna Potter, and so, he had obviously been ecstatic at the prospect of seeing the little brunette after ten long years. Although now, as the half-giant stood outside a measly, woeful shack in the middle of absolutely nowhere, Hagrid did not feel as excited after all.

Rubeus just couldn't understand why out of every other place in all of Britain did the Dursleys think it would be a good idea to be vacationing here --here, in a shack perched atop a rock in the middle of the damned sea.

A knock sounded again, this time making Dudley Dursley fall off the couch with a yelp. And upon seeing her cousin fall face-first on the cold, hard floor, Leahna Potter couldn't help but let out a snicker.

The sound of fat feet thudding against the floor made Leah snap her head in the direction of Vernon Dursley who came running -- more like waddling at a fast pace -- into the room with a rifle in hand. The dark-haired mad was donning blue and white striped pyjamas and frantically eying the tiny room.

There was a wild glint in his mean, tiny eyes as he scanned the room for any sign of a possible threat. His eyes narrowed and moustache twitched upwards as Vernon yelled, "Who's there? I warn you --I'm armed."

Just as Leahna rolled her emerald eyes at her uncle's -- frankly pathetic -- attempt at seeming dangerous, the noise of someone ruffling about outside could be made out.

The gazes of all the occupants in the room locked at the door.

Smash!!!

The hit was so forceful that the wooden door swung off its hinges and slammed onto the floor.

A tall man --a very tall man stood in the doorway. The man was huge. His dark hair was unruly with tangles as was his large mane of a beard and Leah mutely wondered how among all the massive mess of hair could she clearly see his black eyes that were glinting like beetles in the moonlight.

The giant-like stranger squeezed his way inside, having to stoop down so as to not get hit by the ceiling. The black-eyed half-giant, once inside the shack, bent down to pick up the fallen door. He adjusted it back into its frame and Leah was astonished to see that the door appeared perfectly normal again --appeared as if it hadn't been yanked off its hinges by the stranger in the first place.