05| Pretty In Red Wine

NOW PLAYING:

❝Sue Me❞ by Sabrina Carpenter

-♡♤♢♧-

"How about this one?" Ashley asked as she pushed the satin curtain of the fitting room to the side, revealing herself in a beautiful pink shimmery knee length A-line dress. It had see-through long sleeves and was backless, exposing just the right amound of skin.

"It looks really good on you, better than that yellow thing from before," I chuckled as a pout made it's way on her lips.

"I liked the yellow one also though. It made me look elegant," she posed in front of the mirror, inside the fitting room.

"It made you look like you came out straight from Spongebob," I leaned back on the wall, crossing my legs and my arms. She turned her head towards me giving me the I-don't-care-look.

"So are you gonna buy -"

"Excuse me, do you need any help?" a female voice cutted me off, making Ashley and me turn our heads in sync towards her direction.

She was wearing a navy blue knee length pencil skirt together with a white blouse. She had a smile plastered on her face as she looked at us.

"Actually," Ashley started, pointing her finger in the air while her other hand was resting on her hip, "I would like to try that yellow dress again. It's a little bit difficult to put on and my friend won't help me. Could you?" she asked the woman who was working here while giving me a side smirk.

This little brat.

|| FRIDAY NIGHT ||

Reporters with their flashing lights were standing around the entrance of the hall, waiting to take pictures of everyone that entered the party. Cars and limousines were everywhere and most of them were parked either in the parking lot or on the side walk. Suddenly, the door of my limousine was opened by Sebastian as he stretched out his hand out for me. I gladly took his hand to support myself while getting out of the car. I fixed my mask while all cameras were fixated on me, flashing rapidly the moment my red pumps touched the stoned ground.

I never showed my face to the public just because I didn't want to be criticized just like my mum but I quickly learned that whatever I did they always found something to criticize. No matter what you do, they all watched over you like hawks.

I looked around as Sebastian closed the door behind me, letting my hand go.

"Miss, should I wait for you in the parking lot?" he whispered into my ear, earning only a nod from me. He slightly bowed down before jogging to the driver's sit to go to park the limousine. I turned my attention back to the reporters as they suddenly started shouting my name to get my attention.