08| I See You

NOW PLAYING:

Abracadabra❞ by Qveen Herby

-♡♤♢♧-

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about a nice, quiet island when I suddenly felt a heavy weight on my stomach that woke me up from my wanted dream.

With my eyes still closed, I groaned by how heavy that thing was and immediately tried to get it off of me, but the sudden contact with it made me squeal and quickly sit up.

I quickly held my head in place as the dizziness hit me, making me see little stars. At the same time the thing that was on me before made a loud thud sound once it hit the floor, following by a hiss.

The little stars slowly weared off, giving me the chance to see what disturbed my sleep. I looked down on the floor and squinted my eyes, seeing a big white furry ball.

"Elizabeth?" I groaned, falling back to what appeared to be a couch.

Wait, why is Elizabeth here?

I turned my head towards my cat who was currently staring at me silently.

"Well, well. Look who has woken up," I heard a familiar female voice say.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the pillow underneath me and placing it on my head.

"Please, tell me this is a dream."

"Sadly for you, no. Now, get your ass up, you got some explaining to do," I was scolded by her as she snatched the pillow away from me. I looked up to see my angry roommate, Indiana, holding her cup of coffee.

"Let me be," I slowly sat up, placing my palm on my forehead when a sharp pain crossed my head.

"Looks like I have a headache," I sighed.

"And so do I with the stupid sh*t you do," she continued her scolding while placing her cup on top of the table.

I didn't listen to her, I just stared at her tiredly while my head was pounding even more.

I looked how her lips moved, but no voice was coming out. I then looked towards her eyes and the sudden image of that guys eyes crossed my mind, leaving me breathless.

How can those eyes be so captivating and so addicting at the same time? If I could just see them one more tim

Wait, what am I even thinking?

Maven, no! Snap out of it!

"Maven!"

"Present!" I shouted, not only scaring myself but also Elizabeth.