30: You're right

(Y'all are gonna haaaaate me :))

You all sat around the dining table, expect for your mom and dad, and you were chatting uncontrollably with your brother. His fiancee was very quiet, and you felt a little bit bad, you werent trying to make her feel out of place.

It was dinner time, and the carriage for Touya, Shoto, and Tokoyami was delayed a day due to the weather back at Keigo's kingdom. It wasnt that big of a deal, they were still going to be here in time for the ball.

"Ryu, this is Keigo." You introduced them, forgetting that you didn't earlier.

"Its nice to meet you. Youre the dude shes gonna marry, right?" Ryu laughed a bit.

"Yeah, hopefully." Keigo sighed, and you looked over at him.

"Hopefully? Whats that supposed to mean?" You asked, now getting the attention of everyone at the table.

"I mean, 'hopefully', assuming you still want to."

"Of course I do, why wouldnt you think so?"

"I dont know, you have just been-"

"This is some good food." Ryu interrupted.

"Theyre having a conversation.." His fiancee would look over to him.

"I was just saying." He shrugged, and continued eating. "If I'm being honest, you should be glad she's even dating you."

"And whys that?" Keigo asked.

"She hated every guy thats had tried to court her." Ryu said, shoving his face with food.

"Obviously not Bakugou."

Everything went quiet. And your mouth was agape when you heard him. Katsuki was even shocked he said that.

"What are you getting at, Bird Brain?!" Katsuki yelled, almost shooting across the table if Eijiro didn't hold him back.

"Dont act dumb, I see the way you look at her."

"Wow... This food is really good." Ryu would not be eating his food anymore, but rather poking it with his fork.

"Can we not do this here?" Momo asked. "Kyoka, take Sora to the rooms..." Kyoka would listen, and do exactly what she had said.

"Why are you acting like this?!" You shouted at Keigo.

"Because theres obviously something going on and I want to know! You want to know what was going on between me and Rumi, so I demand you tell me!"

"You demand me? I think you're forgetting who you are talking to!"

"Y/n, please..." Momo would say quietly.

"Its like you dont trust me!" You yelled at Keigo.

"Thats because I dont!" Keigo yelled back, but immediately caught his mistake when your face softened, and dropped. "Y/n-"

"Excuse me." You got up and walked away, heading up to the dance studio. That was your escape.

"Dammit, Y/n!" Keigo got up and tried to run after you, but Eijiro stopped him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Let her be alone for a second..." Eijiro said, guiding Keigo back to his seat.

"I'll go talk to her." Katsuki said, getting up.

"Thats not a good idea." Momo told him.

"I think it is." Ryu shrugged.

"Stay quiet, Ryu... This is their conversation." His fiancee said.