Adoption centre

BACKGROUND STORY
Y/n got to the adoption centre on her 8th birthday, having both her parents pass away that day she had lost all emotions, she was once a very innocent lovely girl but that all changed on that unfortunate day.

               ~ background story ends ~

First day in the adoption centre you had set one of the volunteers hair on fire with your mind for looking at you weird. Everyone was now scared of you but still called you weird and other hurtful words just not to your face, a month later you met a boy named Tom who like yourself could make things happen with his mind from then on you 2 were inseparable, for 3 years you guys were all each other had, protecting each other from anything and everything , until one day Lucius Malfoy had walked into your room with one of the volunteers.

"Hmm she would do quite nicely" he said looking at you with an intrigued expression.

"Uhh sir I don't know.. she is very misbehaved and quite a hard person to deal with.."

"What do you mean by that?" He said.

"She has a really bad attitude problem and to be honest I don't think she's a good fit for your family.. or any family for that matter." she said looking into your eyes.

"You know I can hear everything you're saying, right?." You say glaring at her.

She had a scared expression on her face and quickly walked out of the room.

"So your a troublesome child ?" He says looking, well more like examining you.

"Yeah, aww am I not what you were expecting?" You say with a grin on your face.

"No actually your absolutely perfect" he says.

Your face drops "I'm not for sale I will light your girly hair on fire, better not adopt me" you personally didn't want to be adopted because then you and Tom would be separated.

"But child, we are alike I have powers too"
He says as he pulls out his wand and casts a spell making a beautiful necklace with your name appear on it.

"Wow" you say.

you don't know any spells for you haven't been taught yet. your powers depended on your emotions at this point.

"Well y/n how would you like to be Y/N Malfoy ?" He asked with a happy expression.

"I wouldn't like it at all to be honest" you say rolling your eyes.

"I'll go and sign the adoption papers now." He said.

*You run to Toms room*

"TOM ! There's this guy he's gonna adopt me!" you say with a scared and sad expression.

"What!?" His face drops
"Well that's a good thing you will get away from this horrible place" he says visibly forcing a small smile.

"B-but what about you I can't leave you we need each other!" You say with tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Hey come here" he wraps his arms around you.

"Y/n come on you've gotta go" Miss Margaret the head of the orphanage says.

"Hey it's ok we'll find each other again" Tom tries to assure you with a weak smile.

"You promise?"
"Yeah I promise"