Stealing the wifi password

As You and Tom walk towards Dumbledore's office you catch up on life, talking about all the stuff that had happened in the past couple of years. You couldn't help but notice him purposely avoid talking about the orphanage and the story of his adoption.

'is this the headmasters office?' You wonder.

'Yep, I'm pretty sure that Dumbledore is in the great hall' Tom replies.

'Great stay out here' you say as you wrap an invisibility cloak around you 'check it out, I stole it from Harry's dorm, it's cool huh?'

'Haha so cool' Tom says.

'Alright you be on the lookout' you say as you enter Dumbledores office.

As you walk in you realise that someone else was in there but not who you expected it to be.

It was a girl, an absolutely beautiful one, she had thick blonde wavy hair, blue eyes & was wearing a Slytherin uniform.

'Who are you?' You ask forgetting that you had the invisibility cloak on.

'What? Who said that?!' The girl said looking around the room frozen.

'Oh sh*t..' you realise.

'Show yourself!' She yells.

You take the invisibility cloak off.

'Who the hell are you?' She asks.

'I could ask you the same' you say.

'I'm Ella what are you doing in here?'

'Well I'm y/n and I'm looking for the Wi-Fi password' you reply.

'No way! So was I, you know the 2nd season of outer banks is out now?' Ella says excitedly.

'Omg I know that's the whole reason I was stealing the Wi-Fi password in the first place!' You say excitedly.

'Oh here it is' Ella says grabbing a piece of paper out of the top desk drawer.

'Do you want to come to my dorm & meet my friends? We're all bingeing the 2nd season tonight' you say hoping for a yes.

'Sure better than watching it alone' Ella says making her way out the door.

'Wait! Come here I've got an invisibility cloak' you say walking towards her.

'Oh sweet' she replies as you both walk out meeting Tom at the entrance.

'Did you get the password?' Tom questions.

'Yep & I made a new friend' you say.

'Hey' Ella says still under the invisibility cloak.

'Hi' Tom says as you all walk back to the common room.