Dorm rooms

You all go back and sit down.

"All students may now head to their common or dorm room, as for y/n please come up here so we can discuss your dorm arrangement" as Dumbledore said that almost all of the students ran out eager to go back to their common rooms.

"Hi Professor" you say.

"Hello y/n, since you are a new student, there are no spare dorms in the 5th year Slytherin area, so I shall give you a choice, you could sleep in a dorm at another house, you could share with Astoria greengrass or you could be in a dorm with Pansy Parkinson and Tom riddle, don't worry that dorm was made for 4 people so there is plenty of room"

"I'll go for the 3rd choice I know them both" you say trying to hide your excitement.

"Well then, they are all hiding behind the door waiting for you to come out, so just follow them" dumbledore says.

*mind* *wait how did he?!*

"Alright professor bye" you say as you run out of the hall.

"So what's your dorm number??" Blaise questions eagerly.

"Hopefully your next to me and pansy's dorm" Tom says.

"I'm actually in yours and pansy's dorm" you say.

"NO FRICKEN WAY!" Pansy says in disbelief "this day couldn't have gotten any better!"

You laugh.

"Well we're next to Draco and Mattheo's dorm" Tom says.

"So Blaise is all alone?" You say looking over to him.

"Me? Alone? Nah I just never sleep in my dorm I'm always in Draco and Mattheo's dorm they have a spare bed but all of us are almost always in the common room anyway" he clarifies.

"Oh ok so what happens now?" You ask.

"Well we will watch a couple of movies then go to sleep" Draco says.

"Alright let's go then" Mattheo says as you all walk into your dorm room.

"Wow" you say.

This room was exactly what you wanted pansy's bed was a Slytherin shade of green Toms was black and yours was blue with the spare bed being plain. Your luggage was Infront of your bed as was Pansy's and Tom's there was a big tv on the wall which all the beds faced. The walls were all brick but somehow looked cool and gave the dorm a vintage look, right next to your bed was a window with a nice windowsill wide enough to sit on and look out of, if you looked out of the window it gave you an amazing view of the quidditch field, the floor was a fluffy dark blue carpet and the light had a little Crystal cover which projected the light into different directions.

"You like it?" Tom questions as he goes and sits on his bed.

"Like it? I love it! Is there internet here? Can we watch Netflix??" You say.

"Well the other students don't have internet but Mattheo snuck into Dumbledore's office last year and stole the HogwartsStaffWifi password, they still haven't found out so keep it on the dl (Dow low)" Blaise says as he goes and sits on the spare bed.

"Yeah That was literally the best day ever! We were awake every hour that first week watching Netflix" Draco says as he sits on Pansy's bed with her hopping on there too.

You hop on your bed.

"So, Can I sit on ur bed with you? Mattheo asks.

You stared at him for a millisecond before..

"NO!" Draco says getting up "go and sit on Toms bed with him! Y/n will not have boys in her bed especially you." Draco'yells with his arms crossed.

"Nope I'm not sharing a bed with him! This isn't even his dorm" Tom says making sure to fill up all the space in his bed so that nobody could sit on it.

Draco looks at Blaise but Blaise had already copied Tom and made sure there was no room left on the spare bed.

"OH COME ON!" Draco yells.

Mattheo smirks at Draco.

"Still. Not. Happening." Draco says "go and sit on pansy's bed I will sit on y/n's bed with her" Draco says as he hops on your bed with you.

Pansy then tried to do the same as the boys but she was too small and she didn't take up all of the room, you laughed at her amusing attempt.
"So what we watching" Tom questions with the remote in his hand.

"Twilight" pansy suggests.

"Yeah I haven't seen that movie in a while" Blaise said.

"Why not" you say.

Everyone else agrees on Twilight and in the middle of about the 3rd twilight movie you were asleep.

Mattheo was looking over at you and Draco notices.

"Oi!" Draco says as he covers you entirely with a blanket.

Mattheo rolls his eyes and brought his attention back to the TV screen.