Binge watching

"I do!" Pansy yells "connect the smart TV to the new internet"

"Ella you can watch it in my bed with me" you say putting the new password into the TV remote.

'Girls change into your Pyjamas in here, we will change in the bathroom' Tom says as the boys all grab their pyjamas which I don't think any of them could actually even classify as pyjamas it was mostly made up of comfortable everyday clothes, sweatpants and singlets. Whereas the girls wore actual pajamas, Ella in a satin blue Matching pair of pajama's, Pansy in satin pajama shorts and a very very oversized plain white t-shirt and y/n in sweatpants and a turquoise satin midriff. When you guys were done getting dressed you knocked on the bathroom door to let the boys know that you were done getting changed and they walked out of the bathroom hopping into bed.

Pansy and Draco were in 1 bed, Tom was sitting alone on his bed refusing to share with anyone else and Mattheo and Draco were both occupying the plain white spare bed.

As Tom gets up to turn the lights off you put on the newly released season of outer banks.

'I think JJ is so hot!' Pansy says.

The boys all stare at her wearing disgusted faces 'seriously Pansy? There is nothing hot about him' Blaise remarks.

'Uh yeah there is, just look at those abs!' Pansy yells pointing to the screen where the character JJ from outer banks is shirtless walking along the beach.

'I have abs too!' Blaise shouts lifting his shirt up to reveal his 6 pack.

'I'm more of a John B fan if I do say so myself' Ella says.

'Well John B's abs sure aren't something to complain about' Pansy says giggling.

'Y/n, which one do you like? JJ or John B, or Pope?' Pansy questions.

'Is it bad I like Rafe?' You say sheepishly.

'Rafe? The one that shot his sister? The one that's a complete and total psychopath!?' Draco questions, 'is your type seriously psychos? There's something seriously wrong with you' he says with a small chuckle.

'I could be your type y/n' Mattheo says winking at you 'I can be whatever you want me to be.'

You were too scared to look in Draco's direction fearing his reaction to that flirtatious remark. In the corner of your eye you can see Draco death staring Mattheo, and omg if looks could kill Mattheo would be 6 feet under right now. Draco was about to open his mouth to start a fight but you quickly interrupt him.

'Hey! You're ruining this outerbanks binge watch experience, shut up and pay attention or sleep in the common room alone.'

After that nobody dared to make a sound through the next few episodes of the popular Netflix series, during episode 5 your eyelids felt heavy and you drifted off to sleep.