Platform 9 3/4

A couple of years had gone by and you were now 15, Lucius had taught you about your abilities and taught you a lot of dark spells more than you should know.. Lucius was a bit of a d*ck to draco but you always put him in his place. The day had come that you would finally go to hogwarts skipping a couple of years of course, you were supposed to go years ago but Narcissa was too over protective, knowing some of the Slytherin boys..

"DRACO, Y/N!" Narcissa yelled up from downstairs "THE TRAIN WILL BE LEAVING SHORTLY HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE"

"COMING CISSY" you yell, you haven't ever called her mum nor Lucius dad for it just wouldn't feel right although they are like parents to you, you couldn't do that to your real parents..

You run down the stairs with a big suitcase in your hand.

"Ready to go?" She says.

"Yeah where's Draco?"

"I'm coming down now!" Draco called out.

Draco runs down the stairs with 2 suitcases.

"Ok I'm ready let's go"

*you all apparate onto platform 9 3/4*

"Wow this place is packed" you say admiring the place.

"Don't worry about where your gonna sit you will sit with me and my friends we have our own part of the train" Draco says with a grin

"Oh really that's so-.." you stop mid-sentence.

"Y/n? You ok?" Narcissa says worried.

"I-is that..." you were looking across the platform waiting for this person to turn around as if they read your mind they turn around to match your expression.

"TOM?!" You say as you run over to him

"Y/n??" Tom says wrapping his arms around you

"How are you here now?? Are you coming to hogwarts?? Are you with Draco?" Tom asks almost too quickly to understand.

"Shhh I was adopted by the Malfoy's and yes I'm coming to hogwarts" you say looking up at him.

"Holy sh*t y/n how long has it been?" He says with an amazed look on his face.

"4 years 3 months and 17 days" you say
"Who adopted you Tom?"

"The Riddle family did" he says looking over to Mattheo Riddle.

"Are they nice?" You ask.

"Far from it" he says.

"Y/n, you know Tom?" Draco says walking up behind you.

"Yeah he was at the adoption centre i've told you about him countless times!"

"Yeah but I didn't think you meant THE Tom Riddle!" Draco says with a surprised expression.

*the train whistles*

"We'll come on y/n let's get on the train before it leaves" Draco says "oh and y/n Tom is one of the friends I was talking about, him and his brother sit in the same train carriage as me so you 2 will have a lot of time to catch up on every detail of each others lives" Draco then glares at Tom.

"What?" Tom says.

"No funny business she is single and will stay single all her life no boys." Draco says with a very serious expression on his face.

*Tom laughs*

"Your y/n's protector? That's my job, been my job since we were 8 well y/n guess you have 2 protectors now I am being rehired" Tom says with a smile.

"Well go on you 3 have fun" Narcissa says
"Bye y/n" Lucius says.

You glare at him.

"Ok ok.. bye Draco" Lucius says unenthusiastically.

Draco smirks and hops on the train as does everyone else, you guys all sat down in the slytherin part of the train, Tom and Draco on either side of you. 2 others also walking in.