Chapter 17

Chapter 17

2nd Life

Gaile Yunia

“Tch!” I spitted out the blood coming from my mouth. Nginisian ako ng isa sa mga Kapitan ng mga kalaban. He was one of the sword masters I have predicted.

Tama nga ako sa aking hinulaang gagawin nila. They attacked at sunset. And it was where the knights are getting lazy and sleepy. It may be simple but they knew better that they could wipe us out with the right timing.

Ang tanging naririnig lamang sa kalagitnaan ng labanan ay ang mga sigaw at kalansing ng mga armas.

I knew my forces have gone down but it is the same for the other side. Still, even though both sides are losing a lot of knights, they still seem confident. Not surprising, if I was in their position, I would also think of that. That was why the Commander did not even bother to come. How lenient and arrogant...

My hand gripped tightly on my sword.

Still, I am not one to back out without a fight.

I tranced myself in a bloodlust state and started to attack one of the Captains. He blocked the others but there were some that grazed him. When he lowered his down for a second, I found a leeway to quickly stab him. Napangiwi siya sa biglaang pagkalat ng dugo niya. It was his neck that I was able to graze. It was a bit deep but not enough to cut it. Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin kasabay ng pagdugo mula sa kanyang bibig. He coughed and spitted it. Ngumisi ako.

A payback for earlier.

Our movements were desperate as our swords continued to clash against each other.

The first one to not hold out wins.

He tried to stab me through my heart but I managed to avoid it. Pinabaunan ko siya ng sipa sa kanyang leeg ngunit nagawa niya itong harangan gamit ang kanyang braso. I quickly slashed him with the sword but he managed to avoid again. Still, I know his reflexes and vision is getting weak. I kicked him, aiming at his stomach. Sa isang iglap ay napatumba ko siya at agad na tinapakan ang kanyang kamay na nakahawak sa kanyang espada. Walang pakundangan kong iwinasiwas ang aking armas sa kanyang leeg. The blood spurted gushing out to the dirt.

That’s two of the Captains down.

Hinanap ng mga mata ko ang kinaroroonan ng huling Kapitan. He is battling two of the squad leaders. From what I see, this Captain is even smirking while battling them with ease.

This man... he is toying with them. This is not good. I will be in a pickle if he killed them.

Agad kong kinuha ang espada mula sa pinatay kong Kapitan. With my precision and strength, I pinpointed it at him and used the sword as an arrow to shoot him. Nagawa niya iyong harangan gamit ang kanyang kamay ngunit tumagos naman ito. His bloodlust eyes bore to me with amusement. I pursed my lips.

He is a madman. Gaya ng aking inaasahan, siya ang pinakamalakas sa kanilang tatlo. I am in luck that the Commander is not here or I would be stuck running in circles between them in a fight.

I eyed at the two knights and signaled them to escape. Agad naman nila iyong sinunod at tumakas.

Well, the stage is set for us now.

“It seems you’ll provide me a bit of entertainment.” He smirked. Hindi ako sumagot at agad siyang sinugod. Even with the force I applied in the sword, he managed to block it easily.

He is on a different level. Probably the same level with Kyran.

Itinagilid niya ang kanyang ulo na nanatiling nakaangat ang labi sa akin. His eyes were indicating if that was it. I gritted my teeth.