Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After 1st Life

Emiana Ishva

“Who am I, you say?” She sat at where Aphy sat earlier. She crossed her legs and cocked her head, smiling. “Why don’t you guess?” Sumingkit ang kanyang mga mata.

“Enough with the farce. Are you a God, too?” I snorted. Her lips parted and smiled one again.

“Correct! You really are quick! That’s why I want you.” Sa isang iglap ay nawala siya na parang bula at biglang lumutang sa aking harapan. Her index finger and thumb on my chin, lifting it up. I can feel her purple nails against my skin. My eyes met her purple eyes and I got the time to study her appearance. Black hair, white skin, and her physique is quite thin despite her luscious breasts.

“Want me? What are you going to do with me?” Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. She took off her fingers off my chin and shrugged. Bumalik ulit siya sa upuan.

Teleportation. She does it like nothing, I guess Gods’ powers are omnipotent.

“Become my follower, Ishva.” She handed out her hand. My eyes squinted.

“I do not take deals unless it benefits me.” Ngisi ko.

I am not naive to do what one wants me to do.

“Of course, if a God favors you, it will be a given that you will be reincarnated. Ako ang pumili sa iyo. Wala nang iba pang pipili sa iyo dahil sa mga ginawa mo noon. There are countless Gods and Goddesses there that are also as evil as you but it depends if they are interested in you. As of now, ako lang ang may interesado sa iyo.” She let out a chuckle that made my brows knot.

As offending as it may sound, it did not quite affect me. I already know some inhumane things I did long ago.

“Exactly how many deities are there?”

“Oh, honey. Madami. I’ll lose count if I did.” She shrugged with her playful tone.

“I see. And you are the only one who took interest upon me?” I cocked my head, examining her.

”It seems so.” Ngumiti siya.

Still, I cannot believe that not even two took interest of me. It looks like I got no choice, huh?

Napabuntong-hininga ako.

“Okay, I will become your follower.” I nonchalantly retorted.

“That’s more like the greedy Empress, aren’t you?” She winked.

“Of course, I will not just be reincarnated alone, do the same to Alas.” Sagot ko ng ngisi.

“Ang Emperador, huh?” Pinatong niya ang kanyang ulo sa kanyang kamay. She let out a chuckle again.