Part 30

●・○・●・○・● ○ ●・○・●・○・●

Two weeks have passed since my tour wrapped up and the moment we got home the moving began. It has been a chaotic mess but so much fun at the same time. Fortunately my house sold pretty quickly so at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.

One night when we were in the middle of the living room which at the moment looked like a battlefield, trying to find place for all of my shit our agents called us to say we've been invited to The Late Late Show by James Corden.
Obviously Seb and I accepted immediately since we love James and we wouldn't want to be our first talk show together be hosted by anybody else. He's such a hilarious dude.

I was also asked to perform a song before Sebastian joins us on stage as a surprise guest, which I just finished at this moment.

As soon as the music stops James is running up to me immediately. He has a huge smile on his face as he throws an arm around my shoulder and pulls me to his side.

"Oh, Ladies and Gentlemen, a superstar! That's how you do it! Alena Atwood everybody! We'll be right back!" he shouts to the cheering crowd. There's a small commercial break before we sit down and talk.

I quickly get a drink since I just sung my lungs out a few seconds ago before heading back to the stage and sitting down at the couch.

James walks back on and the producer signals that we're going back live.

"Welcome back everybody! We are back again with the lovely Alena Atwood who just performed one of her hit songs 'Song Like You' before the break." he announces "I'm so happy you could come on such a short notice Alena, thank you very much for being here! I hope I didn't disrupt your rest after the tour."

"Don't you worry James, it's always a pleasure to be here, you know I love you to death." I joke "And I wasn't doing any resting in the first place anyway, things have been pretty hectic in the last few weeks."

"Ah dear, my heart is about to explode!" he exaggerates in his typical James Corden way "As much as I live for your declaration of love for me, I think someone might have something to say about that."

"Oh,  and who would that be?" I ask, acting clueless.

He turns to the audience, ready to announce Seb's surprise appearance.

"Ladies and Gentlemen if you thought this night couldn't be any better please hold onto your wigs because they are about to fly off your heads. Please welcome your favourite ex-assassin, the Winter Soldier, Sebastian Stan!"

The amount this man can shout without losing his voice is astonishing, I swear.

As expected, the crowd is going crazy and cheers even louder when Seb walks on stage. He greets James with a handshake followed by a hug before he comes over and sits down next to me. He throws his arm around my shoulder and leans down to my ear.

"Your performance was amazing. And don't even get me started on how ravishing you look draga mea." he presses a kiss on the crown of my head before leaning back on the couch with his arm still behind me.

"Would you look at that, how adorable are you two" James says, gushing over us.

"Why thank you James, he is one adorable fella for sure" I joke and poke his cheek playfully, to what he responds with a huge grin.