11-What I Need To Do

The morning came far too guickly for (Y/N)'s liking.

Before she knew it, she was sitting downstairs by the window with a cup of coffee in her hands. The sun was just rising.

(Y/N)'s wings twitched, reminding her that she needed to groom them soon. They were starting to get too itchy for her own liking.

Before long, Arthur stumbled downstairs. His hair was sticking in all sorts of weird angles, but his ears were standing big and proud above the hair, and that made (Y/N) smile.

"Good morning. Breakfast is in the microwave, honey" (Y/N) said and Arthur nodded, also saying 'good morning'. He picked up one of the two plates of waffles and sat next to (Y/N), which confused her.

She ignored it for the time being and continued to sip on her coffee. As the time ticked by, she grew more and more nervous. But of course, she didn't show it.

Doctor Michael coudl arrive any moment.

"Your wings. They're..." Arthur said and that broke (Y/N) out of the hold of her own mind.

"They're in dire need of grooming, I know" (Y/N) said and took one last deep sip of her coffee, beffoe standing up and putting in the washing mashine.

Before any of them could say anything more, Tommy also emerged into the room. His tail was lazily swaying behind him.

"Good morning. You hungry?" (Y/N) asked, leaning against the counter top. Before Tommy could answer, she was already taking out the other plate of waffles.

"Of course you are" (Y/N) said and pushed on Tommy's shoulder, forcing him to sit and eat. Tommy groaned but still ate at least a few bites.

After a while, both omegas had ate and (Y/N) told them to run upstairs, their clothes were already waiting for them. Both nodded and left.

(Y/N) fell heavily upon the sofa, spreading her wings with intention to make them at least a bit presentable.

Before she coudl even touch them, the door bell rang. (Y/N) gulped nervously and went to open the door.

She firstly looked through the looking-hole. She smiled and opened the door.

"Mika!" (Y/N) said and hugged the dark-haired beta male. Michael smiled and hugged (Y/N) back.

"I was told I have a job here" Michael said and immediately walked into the house. (Y/N) just snickered and flicked her tail.

Michael had short black hair, paired with two grey cat ears. A strong and independent Beta.

Michael's face suddenly turned serious, he turned around and looked (Y/N) straight in the eyes.

"(Y/N) you know that if these... Examinations come out in our favour-" Michael said but didn't finish "-I know Michael. I just" (Y/N) said and threw her hands up in a dramatic manner.

"I know what I need to do. I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to do it" (Y/N) said and looked at the staircase.