CHAPTER ONE

HEAVEN X GABRIEL

Penmansix

CHAPTER WAN (HOPE)

Kitang-kita ang munting ngiti sa labi ng isang makulit na batang babae sa bundok ng El Dorado. Nasa pitong taong gulang palang ito pero pansin mo na ang kaniyang pagiging bibo. Batang nakatira sa Little House kasama ang kaniyang mga magulang na laging nakaalalay at nakasuporta sakaniya. Hindi mo maikakaila ang natatanging ganda nito na parang ipinaglihi sa mga God and Goddesses ng Greek. Ang ganda nito'y mas lalong lumalago at nakakapanghina kapag nakilala mo siya ng husto sapagkat napakabuti at napakabait ng ugali ng batang ito.

Kapansin-pansin ang pang-labas na kaanyuan ng bata at napaka-interesadong alamin ang kalooban nito. Maiihalintulad mo ang batang ito sa sikat ng araw, masisilaw ka sa kabutihan na dala nito sa bayan ng El Dorado. Her cute  face will enlighten your day. Her nose and eyes will make you weak. Her hair will make you gape and said 'wow' because the color of it is Rainbow. Differently,color Rainbow. Her perfect body like coca-cola bottle, will make your saliva drool and make your eyes widen big. Her attention will make you tingle by time to time, every seconds she gaze you and deadly left a breathtaking smile.

"Mama?!!Can I go out with my friend?!!" she  melodiously asked to her Mother Deity—who are really busy in washing their dishes and for the meantime it will stop of what she have currently doing.When Diety heard the voice like an angel tone of her daughter from her behind, she slowly face it with her interrogative look. Heaven feel like her mother will never allow her to go out. Her mother are so beautiful like her. Deity look young at age of Thirty. Fadeless! They both beautiful and gorgeous."Breed by Breed" they said. Diety calm herself and confront her lovely daughter as much as she can.

"It is okay to me baby Heaven!" she paused. "I don't know to your father?!?" sadness emotion appear to her mother face but it will immediately changed and Diety give an apologitic smile to her very cute daughter. " What if kausapin mo tatay mo?! I think he agreed kung ikaw mismo ang magpapa-alam sakaniya ng personal and if he didn't?! Then,don't!!! Para walang kayong away at tampuhang mag-ama!.!" it will regards to her husband who are currently reading a new fairy tale book that they'all buy last day in a cute and small bookstore. "Go Baby.!.I'm sure he will allow you?!? Trust me and trust your instincts too..." pagpapalakas-loob niya sa anak and then suddenly wide smile pop out to her daughter cute lips.

"Opo Mama! I will" she kissed her mother cheeks and said 'thank you' before she left and go to her father side—who are busy in reading book.

"No worries baby!!!" her mother replied with Diety plenty smile. "Good luck" she uttered.

She immediately came to her father and she bother it for the short moment in time. Her father look at her then smile.

"Yes Baby?!?You need something?!?" her father asked her with his baritone and husky voice—with authority tone too.She look tense when it comes to her father.

"Nothing Papa!!!" she said fluently." I just wanna said and asked to you, that I want to go out with my friends now. Did you allow me po?!?" she shyly said it because she know that it's miracle when her father allow his heir to play around with plastic people.This is the strict parent that she have known in her entire seventh life. Ibinaba niya ang kaniyang ulo para hindi makita ang ma-awtoridad at napakaraming tanong sa mata nito.

"With whom?!?" with that question of her father she gently look up and then her eyes met his father eyes. Emotion can't see in her father eyes—its blank.She look tense at the same time but she answered her father's inquiry. She briefly replied. Then after all,her father asked more and more until he allowed Heaven to have fun.

"With my two GBF..."

"Named?!"

"Sky and Cloud..."