27

"How did I end up in this situation."

Before I knew it, people were calling the cops. I took this chance to start running. I knew no one would follow me.

Or at least I thought. There was a man chasing behind me. He was big built. Huge muscles. He was definitely 10 times bigger than me.

As I was running, there was a blazing sound of sirens. Turning around I now saw the police cars.

"Shit!" I whispered under my breath and ran faster. I ran into the forest to loose the police, but to my luck they still followed. Now on foot.

Finding my way through the forest. I noticed I'm close to the house. I don't want they to get caught though. Trying to think of what to do the police got closer to me.

I bit my lip and decided to stop running for good. I'll just wait for the police to come arrest me. I walked closer to the police. When they saw me, I smiled and then ran to the left.
Away from the house.

But, for my luck...there was some standing there. Waiting for me to run that way. Mumbling under my breath I take this chance to run to the house.

Knowing that I'm close to the house. I have a lot of explaining to do in a short time. I reached the front door and opened it. 

I ran inside and locked the door. Like that was really gonna do anything. I ran to the livingroom where everyone was playing games.

"Guys!" I yelled and looks out the window. I turned back to them. They were all staring at me.

"What is it?" Haley asked with her hand full of cards.

"I may of did something." I said trying to say it without freaking out Haley. I knew she'd freak out more than the rest of them.

Scoups stood up and crosses his arms walking over.
"Is it what I'm thinking?" He asked now pointing fingers at me.

"I-" Before I could finish my sentence. There was a whole bunch of sirens outside.

Haley's eyes widen as she looked outside and at me.
"What did you do?!" She yelled in fear. She stood up faster than anyone else.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled back. She shook her head and chuckled nervously.

Scoups sighs and looked at Joshua. He signaled him over.
"Get everyone to the secret room."

Joshua nods and looked at Haley first.
"Haley come on." He said in a calm tone not to startle her.

Haley looked at Joshua then at me. She was gonna say something but didn't. She turned around and went to Joshua.

"Come on everyone." Joshua said as he led the way downstairs, to the basement.

Scoups looked at me and shook his head.
"I don't know what to do now. But we might have to go."

"But-"

"No." Scoups said sternly and looked at the door as he heard bangs. He walked over to the door and opened it. As Scoups answered the door. I sat on the couch and waited.

"Yes officer?"

"We seen a very dangerous person enter this house. We want to come in and search." The officer said with a rough voice.

I looked at Scoups wondering on what he was gonna do. And what he did next surprised me.

Well...tbc
I'm trying 😂
I have ideas but know how to explain them in writing but
I'll try.