17

"Long time no see Haley..."

The voice said with a dark chuckle afterwards.

"Hush it Taeyong." I stated standing in the room.

He stood up from his bed and walked over to me

He stood up from his bed and walked over to me. He eyed me up and down. Then smiled with a small smirk afterwards.

"How's life? I didn't see you for a few...months you can say." He clicked his tongue while raising his eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes I walk over to the table. Setting the stuff down on the table I sit down.

"I'm fine. Anyways, how you end up here?" I looked at him with annoyance.

He sat down infront of my and looked at my pen. Then took it and played with it. Spinning it around in his hand.

"Well, let's see how did I end up here? Last I check I had a friend named Haley." He stated with a hint of obviousness in his voice.

He looked at me with a small smirk. His feet then sat on the table. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What did she do." I stated trying to get the pen back.

He moved away so I couldn't get the pen back.

"What she did? It's more like what she said! What did she say again? Something like 'You are a psychopath! I can't believe I dated you!'" He shrugged.

"I can't really remember I mean I'm just a dumb psycho right?" He looked at me.

He has it all wrong. Huffing slightly I look him in the eyes. Faking a bright smile.

"Oh sweetheart you got it all wrong. You know damn well you wanted to kill me, but instead...you killed her."

Standing up I grab my pen from his hand and walk to the door. Stopping in my footsteps. I look at him.

"Also don't be so petty and get hurt by words. Have a nice day Taeyong." I smiled and walked out his cell.

Leaving him in his cell alone I could hear him scoff and groan. Proudly I walk to my next patient. Chwe Vernon Hansol.

I walked to his cell. It wasn't far from Taeyong's. Standing infront of his cell I saw him facing the wall. I'm now curious as to why he was facing the wall.

I grabbed my key card and scanned it. The door opened and I walked in. The door shut behind me.

"I already told you to leave me the fuck alone!" Vernon stood up turning around.

His eyes widen a little at the sight of me. Then he cleared his throat and tried not to show anything.

"What was that about?" I asked while walking to the table.

"Nothing.." His voice trailed off.

"Mhm." I hummed.

Setting the paper up Vernon walked over and sat down. Looking up at him I saw he was staring at me. I waved my hand in his face.

"Vernon."

He closed his eyes and held his temples. I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." He simply said opening his eyes back up.

Nodding slowly I look at his wrist closely. Bruises. Had they been beating them?

"Okay, wel-"

"Why are you late to our session?"

how does he know?
What will you tell him?