22

Idea:

Its a long chapter over 2142 words

"Fine. Let's break him out."

The next morning

It was 6 in the morning when you woke up from the sound of someone whispering in your ear. The whispers were coming from none other than Kim Mingyu him self.

"Why are you here so early?" You groaned rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"Cause, it's break day!" He said cheerfully walking to the other side of the bed. He squat down to where you two were face to face.

"Do we have to now?" You opened your eyes to see him already staring at you.

"Yes." He smiled his puppy smile. You glared at him as you can't resist that smile. After all I have been with them for a few weeks.

"Fine, get out." You sat up with your messy hair. He stood up and looked down at you.

"Why? You can't fall back to sleep!"

"I'm gonna change idoit." You said bluntly. He looked down and scratched his neck.

"Okay!" He ran out the room and shut the door. Rolling your eyes you stood up and walked to your closet.

"Let's see." You looked your closet. As you were picking an outfit you thought. 'Not too noticable, comfortable and runable.'

After a good few minutes, you finally found the perfect outfit.  Cute but still workable.

After getting dressed, you brushed your hair and left it down

After getting dressed, you brushed your hair and left it down. You walked out your room and into the living room.

Mingyu was watching TV. But theirs a twist.
"Mingyu! Do you know where Haley keeps her bagels?" Chan walked out the kitchen with a slice of cheese.

"No, I don't go through her food but she does have good-" Mingyu turned his head around and saw you. He jumped.

"Ah you scared me!" He held his heart and Chan stood there with his cheese eating it.