XI- 11

Hot Box -

Since during the 4th of July party I had made a bet with Cesar that I will have a hot box. It was about 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼 and Cesar texted me to get for the you know (the hot box). I slowly got up from my bed and put on some clothes, since I already had a white t-shirt on I just put on a jacket and some sweats. I got onto the floor and looked under the bed, I grabbed my book bag that already had all the stuff i need in it, I went into the bathroom and fixed my self up a little. I got my bag and before going down stairs I told my dad that I was heading out.

I walked over to the side walked and waited for Cesar to come get me. While being distracted on my phone Cesar texted me that he was here so I looked up and saw that his car was coming up, "wassup nigga" I said stepping into the car "nun much you" "ive been just chilling" "ok cool cool oh and I'm going to my auntie house to get something real quick" he stepping on the gas "alright". He drove to his auntie house which was about 2 blocks away from mines.

We made it to the house and he got out while I waited, he came back but with a plastic bag with 2 to go plates inside and a soda in each pocket "what this it smell good asf" I said taking the bag "baffalo wings, fries, and Mac oh and you could eat it now if you want" he said starting to drive away, I took out the knot on the bag and pulled out one of the plates I opened it up to see some BUSSIN lookin food "oooo this shit look good asf you got a spoon" "yea here" he said giving me a spoon that was wrapped around in a napkin. Before I did anything I tied the bag back and put it in the pack seat.

 Before I did anything I tied the bag back and put it in the pack seat

The food^^
(This shit look so good bruh😩)

I took a scoop out of the macaroni and was about to eat it "oh wait i forgot to say it got weed in it" Cesar said "shiiii that's even better" I said eating it.  We made it to our destination which was an empty parking lot, Cesar got his plate from the back and started eating. Now both of us was eating, talking about randoms, and listening to music, so everything was just a vibe. I finished eating so I closed the plate and put it back in the bag, and I drunk the last bit of soda I had.

"You got any.....wait nevermind" I said going into my bag "what" "nun I got it" I said pulling mouth wash out of my bag, I poured (waterfall) a little of the liquid in my mouth after moving it around in my mouth I opened the door and spit it out, "What you did that for" Cesar said as I closed the door "the after taste is nasty" "oh ok". While Cesar finish eating the rest of his food I started rolling my blunt, C finish eating and asked for my mouth wash so he can do the same thing I did then started to roll his blunt as well.

(I really don't like this paragraph but I'm not bout to change it-)

We both lit our blunts and started smoking, He connected his phone to the aux and the first song that played was something from dababy "unt unt I can't listen to this type of rap while smoking so ima just take the cord" I said unplugging his phone and plugging in mines, I went to my music app and put my playlist on shuffle and the first song that played was Dead my walking by Brent Faiyaz. After about 20-25 minutes we were both high asf.

"Bro you know the only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly" I said "nigga what-.......wait cause you got a point but did you know they never said Humpty Dumpty was a egg" "waittt cause you rightttt", we got quite for a quick 3 seconds then busted out laughing "you dumb asf but aye y/n I'm glad we doing this" Cesar said secretly putting his hand on my thigh "shiii I had fun" "how about we have more fun" he said moving his head up a little "what kinda fun" I said knowing he was talking but not at the same time.

⚠️ AHHHH SMUTTTT⚠️

He got closer to my face and we both sat there staring at each other face features, after about a quick 6 seconds we both leaned in for a kiss, it was rough kiss but just from that kiss our hormones was going crazy. With chance I had I went over to his side of the seat (you were straddling him), he started to zip down my jacket and I helped by taking it off, his hands went up my shirt and he started fumbling with my bra then taking it off.

He started to play with my tiddies and while he did a few moans escape my mouth, he slid his hands down to the waist line of my pants and started to take them off. He managed to get my pants past my knees but after that I slid his pants down and started to grind on his area "you so pretty you know that right" Cesar whispered in my ear as he was squeezing my ass "oh for real thanks for telling me".

Cesar reached over to the glove compartment and pulled out a condom, he slid his underwear down and put on the condom he then lifted me from the waist and had me line myself with him, "fuck" I breathe out while going lower and lower, after I got used to his size I started going up and down faster and faster as he kept his hands on my waist. "Oh fuck y/n" he said breathing heavy with his head back.

As small time passed by I felt my self getting tight around him and the tighter I got the more of my bottom half started getting weak, Cesar realized that and started doing his job my moans filled the car as I holding on the seat for support "c-Cesar I-I'm bout to c-cum" I said through out my moans and after I said that he started going faster.

While he was going at it I was just trying to hold it in, the more I hold it in the louder my moans got, I felt my orgasim come and let out one loud ass moan and once I did Cesar started going slower and slower until he pulled out "oh shit" I said as I laid on his shoulder and as my legs were shaking and my liquid was going down them. "That was good Asf" Cesar said letting out a small laugh "mmmhm" I hummed doing the same.

"Again?" He said starting to kiss on my neck "mmhm", after that we did about 3 more rounds and I was done for. Then after that last round he put me back in the passenger and I was about to go to sleep "aye" I said "wha" "we not gon speak on this" "Ight got it" he said starting to drive of. I ended up falling asleep while he drove to his house....

I LOOK LIKE NAOMI WHEN IM WALKING IN

THAT BOY TRIED TO PLAY ME I FUCKED ON HIS FREN (ahh 😛)

GO BAD BITCH GO BAD BITCH

I RIDE HIS FACE TILL HE CHOKE

(I hope y'all know that song🧍🏾‍♀️)

Butt WHEWWWW heyyyy besties/baes 😩 I hope y'all fw this cause this LOWKEY my first time writing smut sooooooo yaaa 🗿 I lowkey wanna start drama but that's gon be so much typing I have to do so I'm most likely not gon write it 😍 N E WAYSSSS next...

Butt WHEWWWW heyyyy besties/baes 😩 I hope y'all fw this cause this LOWKEY my first time writing smut sooooooo yaaa 🗿 I lowkey wanna start drama but that's gon be so much typing I have to do so I'm most likely not gon write it 😍 N E WAYSSSS next chapter hoes ✂️❓

Minaswifebitch is now offline 😴