XII - 12

mommy.. -

⚠️ TW : boring ass chapter ⚠️

It was now like 2 days later from what happened between me and Cesar. I was just chilling in my room and on my phone until my dad came in "aye y/n" "hm" I said looking up from my phone "start packing we going to Chicago to see your mom oh you can ask yo friends if they wanna come it don't matter" he said before walking out.

I quickly sat up all the way excited that I was gonna finally see my mom after 2 months, I went over to my closet and took out my suitcase and put it on my bed. Before I even started to pack my clothes I decided to text the group to see if anybody wanted to come with.

_

gangnem

YOOOOOO!!!!

Riley 💯
Yo ?

Cindy 🤍🦇
Wassup ?

Afro 🦁
?

Y'all tryna come to Chicago wit me

Riley 💯
YESSIRRRR

Cindy 🤍🦇
YUHHHH

Afro 🦁
Yea

Ight pack ya shit we leaving tomorrow morning

Cindy 🤍🦇
Packing rn 🏃🏼‍♀️💨

Riley 💯
^^

_

After that i put my phone down and started packing my clothes and stuff. While packing Riley had called me. "yo ma" "yea" "how much stuff do I pack" "i don't know how long we staying up there so pack enough" "where we going ova there" "the only place I know we going to is my mama grave then i don't know, but i know people up there so i can see wsp with them"

"ight fasho", we ended up adding Cindy on the call and just staying on FaceTime talking about what clothes to wear, what we gon do, what places we gon eat, who gon sleep with who when get to the hotel, see if any party's around, and all of that fun stuff until we ended up falling asleep on the phone.

2 days later
6:45 a.m

"Aye y/n....y/n...y/n wake the hell up" I heard somebody say while shaking, I opened my eyes and when it fully got unblury I saw my dad standing next to my bed "huh" I said scrunching my face "get up we bout to go" he said before walking out the room, I stretched myself out of bed (if that makes sense)

and went into the bathroom to do my business, after doing everything I went back into my room while fixing my head scarf. I got my phone and the charger and put it in bag then put on sweats and slides and headed Downstairs and out the door. When I got outside I seen the rental that my dad got and it was a family van,

so it had two backs just enough space for everybody. My dad closed the trunk then started heading to Riley and huey's house first, we made it to the front of their house and my dad made me go get them. i got my key and unlocked the door, i went up to their room and they was slumped.