XVII - 17

Netflix & chill-

I was busy scrolling on my phone waiting for Huey to come over until I got the text 'im outside'. I jumped out of my bed and before leaving I sprayed perfume on me and my bed because.....yea. While walking down the stairs I heard coco barking at the door so i already knew he was outside.

i looked the window on the side of the door just to make it was him before opening the door, after opening the door, coco started jumping up on him and biting him so i quickly picked her up before she started doing some other shit. "who dog" "mines" "when you got it" "HER pronouns are she/her so get it right"

"yes ma'am, so when did you get HER" "like sometime this week i don't remember BUT you wanna see something very cool" "yea sure" "ok follow me" i said placing coco on her bed and walking up stairs. i walked to the end of the hall to the door which used to be the guest room but is now the twins room,

i opened the door and let huey look. "who is them" he said walking in and looking around "their my siblings". he turned around and gave me a "tf" face "yeaaaa issa long story i'll tell you when i feel like it BUT the one on the right is nehemiah and the one on the left is namirah" "how come they just now coming over here".

"like i said issa long story but come on its cold in here" i said walking out the room, huey followed behind me closing the door. when i went into my room i jumped on my bed quickly going under the covers, i patted beside me so huey can sit and he climb in the bed like a little baby.

"what you wanna watch... wait nvm we're watching attack on titan" "cool with me" he said getting comfy.
as we started watching i felt his arms hug around my waist and he laid his head on my stomach (you were sitting up on your headboard). i didn't mind cause huey was always clingy with me since we were kids

since he never had affection growing up and i was the only girl he fr trusted, so i put one arm around him and with the other i just played with his hair. "huey you tryna smoke?" "why you always smoking
y/n you know that shit ain't good to be doing all the time"

"yea i know but i'm hungry and i know ima needa smoke to eat" "y/n you needa work onnat but sure, you need me to roll?" "nah i rolled one yesterday" "you was already ready huh" he said getting up "yup". i got and opened the window then got back on my bed.

i reached out to my side table and got a blunt, ash tray, n a lighter. i put cartoons on but muted the TV, connected my phone to the speaker, n shuffled my playlist. the first song that played was Dreams and Nightmares by meek mill. huey got the first hit since i was still getting situated,

then when i finally got comfy he passed the blunt to me. i put the blunt in between my lips, took the lighter, lit it, and inhale for a good 5 seconds before taking it out my lips. i did a 'ghost inhale' before blowing the smoke out n passing it to huey, "yo this shit is pressure"

i said looking at huey inhale it  "fasho" he said before passing it, i inhaled it then took a picture for my cf's captioning it 'Pressure'.