XV - 15 + ᴇxᴛʀᴀ sᴛᴜғғ

Nigga what 😀 -

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳

This is what Nathan looks like

Y/n pov
I was in the middle of a GOOD ass sleep I suddenly got woken up from some noise from down stairs "wtf is this nigga doin down there" I said putting the cover over my head then taking it right back off, then start to turn left and right. After a few more minutes of doing that I ended up falling back asleep.

Dad pov
While driving back to Maryland I had to make a quick trip to Walmart to get extra essentials. Before getting out I made sure everybody was sleep and when I turned the light I seen that Nate was just randomly up so I had no choice but to take him inside. I unbuckle him out the car seat and held him on my hip and before closing the door I got a random blanket.

Before I was about to go I made sure the car was nice and warm so the twins won't be uncomfortable. I locked the car then walked into Walmart, I got a cart and wiped it down with an achol wipe then put the blanket on the seat thing than I slid Nathan in the seat and went to go shop.

All the stuff I brought was Johnson baby soap and lotion, dove baby soap and lotion, coco butter, baby food, snacks, dog food, dog bed, dog soap, dog brush, and about 6 outfits 2 for each child. After that I paid for everything I walked back towards the car, put everything in the truck, put the baby back in the car seat, then got back on the road.

I made it back home and the first thing I did was unbuckle the twins and carry them inside the house and into the guest room, I laid them both down onto the bed and put the covers on them. I went back out to my car and brought all the bags inside on the kitchen floor and sat Nathan and his car seat on counter. "Shit now I gotta tell y/n about this".

Y/n pov
"Y/n......y/n.....y/n wake up" I heard somebody say while shaking me 'WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING WOKENED UP' "hmm" I hummed Turing my head towards the voice "get up I gotta tell you sum" "I'm listening" "no for real this is serious" "Mmk I'm getting up now" I yawned out while stretching my arms "Ight I'll be down stairs" he said walking out.

"Why the fuck I always gotta get up for some dumb shit" I said putting on my slides then walking out. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I see a baby sit on the counter in a car seat "omg is that a baby" I said running towards it and started to take off the buckles "yup that's a baby" "what auntie had a child"

i said taking him out the car seat 'i don't like how this baby smell like weed' "nun" "then who baby this is" ".....mine" "oh" it got quiet and I was looking at the baby then my dad back and forward.