Bliss

A one shot, revolving around the famous dynamic duo's crime fighting scene, along with some romantic feelings involved

A one shot, revolving around the famous dynamic duo's crime fighting scene, along with some romantic feelings involved. When one of them reciprocates the other's feeling somehow.

*****

Friday.

Friday is probably the most relaxing day of the week. Specially Friday afternoons. After school, nothing to worry about, nothing to do; just, relax....

Well, not for everyone though. For example, Miss Marinette Dupain Cheng. This young lady; has a lot in her life. Being a high school student and working hard to be a fashion designer was already hard; and being the superheroine of Paris was working great as an additional onus.

But still, being Ladybug was almost Like an escape for her.

Well, Marinette doesn't gets to jump from roof to roof, but Ladybug does. So it was a blessing somehow. Besides, she had Tikki, the little kwami helped her a lot or in her daily life, with or without superpowers. She was, indeed, thankful for it.

So, this Friday, when the girl planned to recline after school, she wasn't very pleased to see that there is another akuma out there to disturb her peace.

With utter disappointment, she went out on her balcony, after transforming into the well known super heroine of Paris. She swung her high tech weapon and threw herself up in the air. When she reached a roof top, far from her house, she looked around, and that's when, a flock of pigeon  caught her eyes..

"Not again," she murmured to herself.

"It's the fifth time in a single week", she mentioned, making sure the vexation was clear in her voice and decided to go to the Eiffel tower, the favourite venue of every akumatized victim.

Upon reaching, she saw the exact thing she suspected. Mr. Pigeon, standing on the top floor of the tower, and a swirl of pigeons flying around him.

"Where is Chat Noir ?" Ladybug asked herself while taking out a her yoyo.

"A-achoo"

Ladybug turned around to see her feline partner standing there with a handkerchief in his hands.

"At least you brought a handkerchief this time", she said, trying to stop her giggle, which, unbeknownst to her, was music to his ears. He smiled sheepishly and looked at the man they were supposed to help.

"Okay Chat, since you're allergic to feathers, we'll try to avoid the birds as much as possible, understood?" Ladybug asked in a serious voice.

Chat nodded in response as the duo made their way toward the tower.

But luck wasn't accompanying them at that moment, as a few pigeons noticed them, and they were forced to jump around the tower in order to avoid them.

Mr. Pigeon, noticing this, used his same old trick. A flock of pigeons, shaped as a cage, flew toward the duo to capture them.

"Very good Mr. Pigeon", a purple mask appeared in front of the man's face, "Soon, the miraculouses would be mine".
(I know one thing over here, sorry no sorry Mr. Agreste, but I'm insulting both of us over here. You, by making you say this, and myself, by making you say this-
In conclusion, I'm only insulting myself)

Ladybug, who was completely unaware of the moving cage behind her, felt someone pushing her from the back. She stumbled forward and looked back to see a cage made of pigeons, and a furiously sneezing Chat inside.

"Chat! Why'd you do that?"

"Anything for you M'lady",he managed to say between sneezes.

Ladybug summoned her lucky charm, and managed to free Chat, together, dodging attacks from the absolutely aimless villain, they saved the day; again.

After the sparkly ladybugs moved around, to make every thing back to normal, Chat raised his fist to do their usual victory gesture.

"Chat, why do you always get in trouble, trying to save me? You could let me get the hit, for once", Ladybug said, not returning is the fist bump.

"M'lady, you're the one who can clean the akuma, you're the one who always has a plan, and no matter whatever trouble I get myself in, I know you'll save me at last. Yes, I know you're that amazing. And if those reasons aren't enough, I'll save you simply because I love you".

Her heart skipped a beat upon hearing those, but she couldn't fall for him, could she?

"Looks like saving me has a curse upon you", Ladybug joked as she stepped a bit closer to him and kissed on his cheek. She quickly pulled away and touched her earrings.

"Gotta go Chat, bug out!" and with that she swung away.

It took a moment for the wild haired boy to register everything. He placed a hand on his cheek and smiled to himself.

"More like, bliss M'lady, pur bonheur"(pure bliss)....................

____________________________________
Thank you so much for reading the trash, and there are more coming up! Hope you like them!
Sincerely Twilight!
Word count: 821
The picture on top, was made by me(that's why looks horrible)

____________________________________Thank you so much for reading the trash, and there are more coming up! Hope you like them!Sincerely Twilight!Word count: 821The picture on top, was made by me(that's why looks horrible)