Efforts

This story is dedicated to my tearrific friend, Stells. StellaSparkles . As I always say, I'm really grateful to have you as one of my best friends. And here's a fun fact, Stella was the reason, I'm here today. Though that's a long story. But, thank you, Stella!

We've seen enough of our two dorks, have we not? So here is a small interaction between their wingman and wing girl

We've seen enough of our two dorks, have we not? So here is a small interaction between their wingman and wing girl. The ones who have been putting best of their efforts to put the dorks together.

*****

Another unsuccessful attempt..

Alya sighed heavily. Her attempt of getting Mr. Oblivious and Ms recently Became Denial failed once again.

She silently looked at the car which drove off with Mr. Oblivious and then at Marinette, who was supposed to ask him about their group project, but ended up stammering and standing there like a fool.

Alya glanced over her shoulder to see Nino coming toward them.

She nodded to inform him that no progress was done, he gave her a sad smile, as he walked to word her.

"So, what happened this time?" he asked.

"Well, since you had to stay for your cleaning duties", Alya air quoted the cleaning duty part as she spoke,
" I decided to make them talk"-

"And Marinette chickened out?" Nino cut her off while stifling his chuckles which earned him a punch on the shoulder...

"Don't discourage her" Alya spoke a stern voice, "I want them to be together so bad!"

"Me too", he replied while rubbing his shoulder.

They both sighed at the same time.  Alya looked forward to see her best friend coming toward them with slumped shoulder and a nervous smile.

"What did you do this time?" Alya practically yelled," I just told you to ask him when will we finish the project, and you didn't asked anything!"

"Why didn't you asked him?" Marinette tried to argue back.

"But I was waiting for Nino!"

At this point, Marinette knew her friend was right, she was not able to talk, she was too mesmerised by him, so she ended up stammering and more. Marinette sighed heavily and looked at her best friend.

"I should head back," she said and bid goodbye..

"It's so obvious!" Nino exclaimed as soon as the girl was out of sight.

"I know right! Mr. Oblivious is getting on my nerves! And then there's Marinette. She's recently trying to deny her feelings after crushing on him for months!" Alya cried. Nino looked at his girlfriend, she was clearly annoyed, he could see, and he himself was fed up as well. It was way too much obvious that they liked each other, but no! It's essential to deny and make others disappointed

"Hey, wanna get ice cream?" Nino asked trying to lift up their spirits. Alya smiled and nodded, as they started walking toward the Seine, where the ice cream cart will most likely be at...

On them way, they heard a blood curling scream.

"An akuma!" They said in unison.

"Gotta shoot this for Ladyblog! Come Nino", Alya pulled him by hand toward the source of the commotion..

When they reached the mentioned place, the dynamic duo had already reached and started fighting off the akuma.

Alya had already started live streaming the incident and somehow managed to go too close to the akuma, only to be pulled by Nino, which saved her from a must've hitted impact.

"Thaks Nino," she said as she went back to recording.
Nino only nodded to himself, he knew he should ask her to go to safe distance, but he also knew that would be useless. Alya's passion and dedication for her blog is indescribable so he remained silent.

Eventually, the heroic duo defeated the villain and freed the poor person from the trance of evil. As the magical ladybugs flew around, Alya recorded a conversation between Ladybug and Chat Noir, And it was pretty same. Him praising her and confessing about his love in playful way, and her declining it.

"Don't you think she has feelings for him too." Alya asked.
"Yeah this dudette is too dense" Nino gave his remark.

That's when the dotted heroine landed in front of them.

"Are you two ok? What are you doing here? It's dangerous!" She exclaimed. Alya looked behind Ladybug to see the feline hero leave, probably due to his lack of time before detransforming.

"Ladybug! I'm a huge fan of yours! Can ask you a question?"

Ladybug touched her earrings to realise she has 4 minutes left, she nodded as she placed her yoyo on her hip.

"Do you like Chat Noir", Alya and Nino said in unison, for the second time on that day.

"Me? Like Chat ? No way! We're good friends and partners, that's it! Gotta go now", she said as she swung away.

"Why are people so blind? Nino asked.

"At least we aren't", Alya stated.

"Let's get our ice cream", Nino chirped.

"Yes, we can have a penguino tournament after for that too" Alya suggested.

They started walking toward the river, hand in hand, and their hearts connected with an invisible string.

Despite their fails, they won't give up, on bringing them together. After all, they had Effort...........

Booyeah! Out of square, the best ship! You can't tell me otherwise. I'd give it a 2 out of 10, willingly. And this story has really proud feeling for me. It got complemented by one of my favourite authors. Anyways, I don't have much to say, just; have a sweet day as always!

 Anyways, I don't have much to say, just; have a sweet day as always!