𝐢. 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆.

⛓🎸🧛🏿‍♀️

⛓🎸🧛🏿‍♀️

𝐢. 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It was a typical Friday night for Adora as she adjusted her mask on her face and positioned the vibrating bullet at her entrance. She was currently in a call with one of her regular customers, MRDOM as he calls himself as she moaned and squeezed her hard nipples in the camera for him.

MRDOM was a frequent regular that always went to her after his wife and kids went to bed. He never showed his face, just his upper body and his package. He was always dominant through the camera.

He was the type of guy who wanted the girl to cum a few times before he did. "Cum for me, Passion." He mutters as he starts to edge himself.

"Do you deserve it?" She teased him as she slowed down using the toy, edging herself as well.

Edging always made the orgasm feel better.

"Fuck yeah." He moans out as she started to play with her hard nipples and starts to rub her clit with her index finger as she started to moan with her movement.

"Moan out my name." He told her. "Just say Brad and I'll pay double."

Don't have to tell me twice! "Oh Brad!" She moans out his name with as much passion as she could muster, and raises the intensity of the vibration as she feels herself growing closer.

She grabbed a purple dildo from the drawer next to her as she sat the bullet down and she smirked as she saw the excited look on his face. "Fuck." He moaned out as she started to play with her clit a little more before she inserted the dildo in her pussy as she started to slowly thrust it in her so that she could tease herself and him.

She started to moan out even more as she continued to thrust into her even harder than before.

She closed her eyes and thought about the hottest boy she had ever seen and her mind instantly traveled to that tall, dark and handsome stallion that they call Emmett Cullen at school.

The way his curly dark hair sat on his perfect head. His jawline, his golden eyes, unique and beautiful. His muscular, bodybuilder frame as he clenched his muscles in gym classes. His deep booming voice had a certain effect on her nether regions.

He was everything she would ever want in a man.

He was sexy and beautiful in the same breath. When he would rarely look at her in class, she always blushed, happy that he couldn't see it due to her dark skin tone.

Snapping out of her thoughts, her client moaned out. "You have such a pussy, Passion." He says as her clit pulsates a little at the toy and the thought of Emmett.

"Cum for me goddess." She imagined it was Emmett that said it, those hot golden eyes and deep voice finally made her climax as she called out the client's name.

Brad or MRDOM, came himself afterwards he cleaned himself up and told her he had to go and moments after he ended the call, he sent $2,000 to her account balance and she smiled as she grabbed some intimate wipes and cleaned herself and then grabbed some toy cleaners and cleaned her toys. She went to the bathroom in her room and used it.

She came back, logged out of her account for tonight as she made eight thousand tonight. 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Adora woke up and slipped on some sweats with her hair in a top puff on top of her head as she didn't feel like going all out today. Adora had her days where she was dressed up and looked good but on some days like today, she was too lazy.

She was exhausted from all the ograsms she had last night from dealing with clients and the public live shows she did. She came a total of ten times and it was taking a toll as she rushed through breakfast and drove to school in the used car that she bought with her money.

She would often park the car away from two houses down for hers so that her parents would find out about it and try to sell it for dope. It was annoying and tiring to have to do it all the time but she did it.

She was ready to move out and leave them to fall apart by themselves.

She hated both of her parents.

Since she was five years old, they fell hard into their drug addictions and alcohol abuse, often hitting her when they saw fit and they left her to deal with a lot of shit that someone her age should not deal with.

She soon grew resentful every time they would let the kitchen go empty with the lack of food  and would sell off the food stamps forcing her to hustle for food.

She especially hated when her mother would screw all the kinds of men in the bedroom that her and her father shared for cash. The noises and the constant lack of peace got to Adora. Whenever she heard something she didn't like, she locked her door and put the shelf in front of the door.

She just wanted to feel safe and secure.

She just wanted to move from here and build a life devoid of disappointment and self sacrifice.

She heard a ding on her phone and saw a notification from the PassionCam app about some new clients interested in a private show later that night and she agreed as she pulled into the school.

She smiled when she saw the short line in the cafeteria for breakfast as she walked over there and grabbed some french toast and syrup.

The food wasn't the best but nevertheless it was still food and it was free.

The highlight of her day was the french toast and syrup and a little man candy in the form of Emmett Cullen as he threw snowballs at his brothers.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

hi, I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter!

please vote, comment and share!