𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 - 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑳𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒕. 𝒁𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊

 𝒁𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊

TW: ABUSE!

Adora sighs as she looked down the stars, at her mother and father, physically fighting yet again over the money, her father spent the money they got from the food stamps for this month, on something that her mother didn't want it spent on. Adora hated her parents.

Emmett and his family were currently on an emergency trip somewhere out of town and she was alone at home.

She didn't respect them not in the slightest, she didn't care that about the stigma to not judge people on drugs, she felt bad for the people who were on drugs that still tried and gave a damn about their kids, not them. The fact that they would sell every single thing of value just for a crack hit, made her resent. Every single present that she has ever received from a family member was sold for drugs, every single time they noticed that she had something of value before she got a lock on the door, was stolen for the next hit. Every single time when she was a child that they would burn her on the chest with the end of a cigarette for crying too loudly when she was hungry, she grew to despise them intensely. She didn't step up to the plate to take care of things for them, she did it, so she could have a chance.

She would always get angry at the girls at school, who would get mad that their parents cared too much, who would make sure they would get good grades in school, made sure they had warm clothes on their backs and food in their bellies, she wished she had that. Her parents didnt care whether she was okay or not just as long as she paid the bills so they can continue to spend everything on their drug of choice and she hated them for it.

She would often dream of burning down the home with them in it, hearing the screams come from the house as she stood outside, pretending to be hurt, and grieving just to get away with it. Every burn mark, every single hit of the extension cord if she said too much was etched on her skin, even if it faded away. She can pretend she was okay, she can pretend she was morally correct but she was fucked up in the head, and meeting Emmett and his family distracted her.

But even now, as she looked down at her parents, the sudden urge to grab her gun that laid in a box under her bed, the urge to shoot them both in the head was potent. The only reason she didn't is because she had no desire to serve jail time for them, she wanted to live a life that she always wanted, free of them, being a writer and having her fairy tail ending, an ending she can't have rotting in a jail cell.

"Adora!" She heard her mother yell from downstairs.

"Yes mother." She hated calling her mother but she knew the trouble she'll get if she called her by her name or the name that she really wanted to call her.

"I'ma need an extra $500 dollars on top of rent, you think you can figure it out?" Her mother told her and Adora gritted her teeth.

"$500 dollars? You can't be fucking serious!" Adora couldn't control her outburst.

"Watch your mouth, Adora." Her mother snapped but Adora didn't give a damn.

"I already pay all the damn bills, what do you do with all the money you get for claiming disability and selling all of our fucking food stamps, are you guys that cracked out, that you can't fucking be responsible for your own fucking habit?" Adora yelled at them, and she was so blinded by her rage that she didn't notice the hard punch her mother had given her, she didnt even that her mother came upstairs. Her mother didn't stop raining down punches, she kept going.

"Shut the fuck up, I never wanted your black ass anyways, you ruined my fucking life!" She kept chanting as she kept punching Adora over and over again, all while Adora stared up at the ceiling, and she was angry so fucking angry. It was painful, and she wanted to cry but all she felt was anger.

Adora kicked her mother in her private area and bit her arm hell hard which made her back off Adora. Adora ran to her room and grabbed a baseball bat, she walked out again and saw her mother about to step to her before she stopped noticing the bat but Adora started to laugh, a crazy laugh as she started to walk close to her mother. "Don't run away now." Adora taunted, her black eye twitching, she was surprised by the strength and resolve she had, but she was fed up.

"Come here and finish what you fucking started."

"Put the bat down, we can talk about this." Her mother pleaded and Adora got up in her face and spat in it before swinging, getting her on the side, her mother fell, screaming out but Adora didn't give a fuck. She loved the sound. She always imagined how her mother sounded when she screamed. It brought her the truest form of euphoria. "What's that? I should go harder?" She questioned before she rained down another hit to her mother.

"Adora!" Her father yelled out but she ignored him. "I think i should go harder, im clearly not going hard enough." She struck again and as she was enjoying the facial expression her mother was giving her, she missed that her father was behind her, hitting her behind the head with a glass bottom of whiskey, and the impact and how hard he was hitting her, made her fall to the ground. She felt herself slipping away, she had already dealt with her mother's punches, her father grabbed her mother and ran.

Leaving Adora to lay there in a pool of blood, she cried as she laid there, she couldn't see anything, feel anything but then suddenly, there was a bite on her neck and what felt like someone one trying to drain her of her blood and she was panicked but then it stopped, as she felt someone get yanked off her, and she was tempted to scream but she didn't.

She felt a burning pain that was worst then the pain she felt earlier but she couldn't see, her eyes were too puffy and suddenly she was flying in the air. She felt like she had died and went to hell, hell for almost killing her mother and in that instant, she didn't care. She welcomed hell. She wanted to kill her mother and her father, she wanted to destroy them. She hated herself for not grabbing the gun but she wanted her to suffer, she wanted to destroy her.

"Adora?" She heard Rosalie's sweet voice call out.

"R-Rosalie?" Adora called out.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think she knew who you were, I didn't think you were in any danger. I'm so sorry. She tricked us, had us thinking she was somewhere else." Rosalie kept speaking and Adora couldn't understand anything Rosalie was saying.

"Y-you shouldn't be here, you'd be hurt by my parents." Adora managed to get out. "Don't risk yourself for me."

Rosalie gave her a sad look, as she leaned down and gave Adora a kiss on the cheek. "Dont worry about me." Rosalie says but Adora could feel herself loosing consciousness the burning pain she had managed to ignore for a few moments was persistent and it knocked her out.

Rosalie sighed, as Adora was now a prisoner to this damned existence all bc Victoria tricked them, threw off the scent and Victoria managed to get away again after she was thrown off Adora but not before she left a bite on Adora's neck, something that can't be reversed even if she tried.

Adora was damned.

To never grow, never have kids, never know what it will feel like to grow old, surrounded by her grandchildren and if Rosalie could cry, she would.

She failed Adora and she will forever carry that in her heart.