𝐯. 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏

𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.

Adora couldn't remember the last time she was ever truly happy, and she wasn't sure if that was okay

Adora couldn't remember the last time she was ever truly happy, and she wasn't sure if that was okay. She sighs as she woke up in her messy bed, in her messy ass room as she got up and walked up to her vanity and sat down in the chair.

She examined her self in the mirror, she examined the scar that she had received from her mother last night.

Adora made the very mistake of accidentally throwing away part of her parent's stash of meth and she paid dearly for it. She looked at her busted up lip as she tried not to cry. She thought of so many ways to stop the overbearing amount of pain she felt as she looked down at her hands. Her hands were also covered in bruises as she placed her hand on her cheek and cried. She couldn't bear this pain anymore. She got up and went into the bathroom that was in her room.

She brushed her teeth, and took her hair and brushed it down. She had slipped on a black tank top, and a pair of black juicy couture sweat pants with a pair of matching black Jordan's. She wasn't in the mood to dress decently as she just felt like shit. She grabbed a foundation brush and the correct foundation shade as she covered up the evidence of her parents abuse.

She walked down the stairs of the house that she was the main one paying for and saw her mother in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee. Adora flinched at the sight of the women and was about to walk out of the kitchen when she heard her voice.

"Adora" She heard her mother call out.

"Yes." Adora responded as she turned around instantly.

"I just wanted to say..." Her mother started out with a few tears falling down her face. "That I'm sorry." She apologized to her daughter but Adora just gave her a blank look. She didn't believe her mother whatsoever.

It was always like this. She would put her shit on top of the wrong stuff that would be counted as trash and then explode and beat her. Its already hard enough that shes the main one paying the bills but then she had to be beat up for the shit to. "It's okay, mama. I forgive you." That was a lie.

"I love you, Adora." Her mother told her and Adora fought the urge to roll her eyes. Yeah right you love me.

"Love you too." Adora purposely left out the I. She didn't love her mother, stopped a long time. Just saw her as a bitch that would hurt her daughter and would also allow her daughter to pimp herself out for money to take care of business. She also hated her father way more than her father.

Imagine being the man of the house, and doing nothing to keep the house or to take care of business.

She felt especially crabby today because all though she went though this, she had to go to school as well, and she really wasn't in the mood.

"I gotta go, see you later." She quickly says as she grabbed a star-bucks coffee bottle and left towards her car as she took a deep breath once she got inside the car. She hated being around them.

Once she got to the school, she saw a crowd of people staring at a new car, a red old chevy truck. A new person, that's a first. She shook her head as she parked her car and got out of it, slipping on her furry black jacket and slipped her keys in her purse. She walked past the crowd and entered the school. She headed to her physics class.

She really wasn't in the mood for this but nevertheless she was here so she just had to deal with it. Adora thought about work tonight, and how she was gonna try on the new outfits she just got yesterday from this indie website that specializes in lingerie.

    She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the sound of his footsteps as he walked over to the empty seat next to her.

"Is this seat taken?" The loud booming voice asked her and she snapped out of her thoughts and saw Enmett Cullen looking down at her with a smile on his ruggedly handsome face.

"Nope." She told him as she returned his smile with a smile of her own. He was so damn fine, it hurts.

He sat down next to her and grabbed his notebook and reached for a pencil in his backpack but couldn't find one. "Do you have a pencil I can borrow?"

She quickly responded. "Yeah, here you go." She handed him one of her good pencils as she quickly settled back into her chair, trying to pay attention to the lesson not him.

But he made it so damn difficult, as he lightly bit the pencil, and was constantly giving her heated stares as he tried to contain himself.

Emmett knew that she was the girl that he was always watching on his screen do such naughty things to herself and he wanted to play with her so bad, especially after she moaned his name out on live. He recognized her voice from a mile away as he listened.

He always found Adora incredibly beautiful. But being in his current state as an immortal vampire being, he felt he couldn't act on it. He just wanted her so bad.

From the variety of different hairstyles that she always looked good in, her perfect nose, perfect lips, her stunning brown eyes that always had the other men weak in the knees. If he was human, he would be all over her.

She accidentally dropped her pencil and got out of the chair, and bent over to grab it and the view of her ass had him grasping at straws. He bit his lip hard. Oh fucking hell, I can't handle this shit.

He raised his hand and the teacher called on him. "Yes, Mr. Cullen?"

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" He stammered out a bit and the teacher nodded his head. "Go ahead."

"Thank you." He quickly got up and left the room. "She should be illegal." He whispers right after he left the room.

Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long ❤️😅