𝑥𝑖. 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎

𝑥𝑖. 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎 - 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡

Adora sighs as she walks past her parents who were currently doing a dab in between their usual dosage of their usual drugs

Adora sighs as she walks past her parents who were currently doing a dab in between their usual dosage of their usual drugs. Adora would never judge weed, as she smokes it herself with her friends of course, but the fact that they do weed along with other drugs pissed her off.

It was currently 8 pm in the evening, and it was almost time for Adora to start work, so she grabbed her phone, and posted an image Emmett helped her take. It was a bit weird to have Emmett somewhat involved in this, he had asked her if he was okay for him to be her partner in the streams sometimes, she had willingly agreed to it. She knew it will skyrocket her pockets and she was all for it. She had him show up him earlier for studying as she called it to keep her parents out of her damn business.

She sighs as she sat down next to Emmett on the bed, posting the photo.

misspassion: special guest tnite 😏😌

❤️69 likes / 💬 10 comments!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

bitchimhorny: finally! been waiting for months!

notapedocaljacobs: can i record it?
bitchimhorny: don't u have a cd to find, grandpa? 🤨
notapedocaljacobs: 😳 i- didnt.... 😳
bitchimhorny: cat got ur tongue, pedo?
notapedocaljacobs: i plead the fifth!

Adora had to turn off her phone after that, why does the weirdos always have to watch and buy her content. She rolls her eyes as she applies her favorite Chanel red liquid lipstick. She brushed down her new hair that she had recently bought, it was a nice black banged wig, with the hair reaching the end of her back. She turned around from her Vanity to see Emmett admiring her in the mirror; and she couldn't help but to admire him to.