1| M e e t i n g A v e r y

---

CRAZY IN LOVE

CHAPTER ONE- MEETING AVERY

RENEE_D
---

Avery P.O.V

I slammed the store door and walked out. I am already angry and I would feel sad for the person that cross me and has an attitude because the next moment they would be 6ft dead.

Right now I am wearing all black and my hair is tied in the messy bun. Sometimes I get tired of doing it.

As I walk through the street, I see people look at me scared for their life backing from me in fear.

I smirked. I loved the feeling of power. I don't hide who I really am cause I don't have nothing to worry about.

Yeah maybe once in a while mafia's or Gangleader try to get me or kidnapped me to join then. They always use the word family like that means something to me.

It's really a good thing that I don't have any. It makes you weak. Love is weak and make you snappy and shit.

I don't join their gang cause I'm my own person and my own boss and don't like people controlling me. I have an anger issue and the only way it can go down is when I let put some steam.

It's now night time and I'm passing through the beautiful city of Italy. I have to say it's quite amazing.

I had just moved her a week ago. This is basically my new location.

As I'm still busy on my walk I suddenly stop hearing the sound of a girl crying help through the alley.

I'm in the mood to kill.

I make my way towards the yelling to see the girl covering her chest cause her chest was open and the men hovering over her.

I make my way towards them and grabbed to man neck slamming his head again the brick wall. Before I knew it, blood was leaking from his head letting me know he's dead.

I looked towards the girls to see a terrified looked on her face from seeing me killed someone.

"Where u stay" I ask and she jumped startled before answering stuttering.

"A-Around the corner" she said quietly and I nod and took my jacket off and handed it to her and wrapped it around her shoulder to cover her front with the zipper.

"I'll walk with you to make sure no one do that again" I said as she nod and began walk out the alley on the side walk in silence.

This girl is so innocent. She is really lucky that she didn't experience what this cruel world is made of.

I shake out my thoughts as I see lady running out hugging the girl hard saying how she thought she was hurt.

"I'm fine mama, she save me" the daughter said

Her mom looked at me and said, "thank you so much for looking out for my daughter " she said and I just nod.

I not used to this kind of affection.

"Would you like to come inside " her mom asked and I shake my head.

Her daughter handed me my jacket and I grabbed it and began walking down the street. I heard a thank you again and I gave a small smile before turning my face to my cold expression.