7| D e a l

Wednesday Update A Lil earlier but here

---
CRAZY IN LOVE

CHAPTER SEVEN- DEAL

RENEE_D
---

Third Point Of View

"Who the fuck did that to your neck" Adrian said once he got down stairs before searching her body making sure she doesn't got any mark on her but she ended up seeing a purple bruise forming on her neck in hand print.

He was furious that someone could even touch something that was his. Once he found out he would torture them until they bleed out.

Avery just looked at him weird once he growl

'This ain't no werewolve type of shit's she thought before pointing her gun at the dead man on the floor.

The man that was guarding his bedroom door came running downstairs holding his head with his gun out, standing right beside Adrian.

Adrian slapped him aside the head before asking, "Why the fuck you wasn't guarding the bedroom door" the man groaned.

"I-I was knocked out but woke up minutes later on the floor" the man said as she smirked at him.

Adrian saw her smirk before walking over towards her quickly throwing her over his shoulder before heading upstairs not before shouting, "è meglio che questo casino sia pulito quando torno"
( English Translate- This mess better be clean by the time I get back )

The man nodded before quickly following orders.

"Let me go jackass" she said while over his shoulder when they made it to the last step.

She was wiggling everywhere trying to free herself.

"I don't like that name" he said before slapping her ass making her be quiet.

He was satisfied that she didn't trouble him no more while going towards his office which is all the way down the hall.

~In The Office~

Quickly slamming his door as he walked inside. He went to his chair behind his desk before taking a seat switching Avery position with her sitting on his lap sideways.

She try to wiggle out of her lap.

"I advise you to stop" he said to her feeling himself aroused.

She suddenly stop feeling something poking between her legs.

She hold in her moan as a wetness came between her legs.

She cleared her throat before saying, "Why you kidnapped me"

"You are mine and I have a right to take what I want" he said to her putting his face in the crook of neck running gentle kisses along as she tried to hold in her moans

"I don't remember ever agreeing to be yours" she said to him while rolling her eyes at him

"Don't ever roll your eyes at him" he said sternly while putting his hand on her ass giving it a tight squeeze