4| S t a l k i n g

This is Sunday update, but I'm just updating early so I won't have anything to do on Sunday

So here👇🏼

---
CRAZY IN LOVE

CHAPTER FOUR- STALKING

RENEE_D
---

|THIRD PERSPECTIVE|

The whole way from the cafe to the corner Adrian Deluca watched as she beat him with the bat. He was really enjoying her killing someone. He was already possessive of her.

If any man even think to ask what was his he would have them dead on spot to even think to get her.

He watched her as she repeatedly beat the dude with her bat kn his head.

That made him aroused. She really looked hot killing someone he thought as he stand in the shadow and watched.

Still feeling eye on her, she been suspicious after feeling it for a long time.

Avery whipped out her gun, pointing it at Adrian but she still haven't yet to see.

"Step out" She said before turning around towards his way.

To say Adrian was shock she even knew he was here.

He came from under the shadow.

"Mr.Deluca, to what do I owe the pleasure to have you here" She said checking him out while biting my lips.

He smirk saying that she was into him.

He walked up to her taking out his lighter, opening it and letting the lighter stay on.

"I just wanted to meet Psycho for myself" He said before throwing the light on body making her turn around with a slight pout.

"That was supposed to be my doing " she said while her head turnt.

"Why you out here alone...no bodyguard...you know I can kill you anytime" she said while tracing the gun along his sexy jawline.

Adrian quickly slide out knife grabbing a whole of her neck pulling her close to him almost lip to lip.

Her breathe hitched in her throat. Adrian had a victory smile in his head that he got an effect on her.

He traced the knife on her neck before leaning down kissing and sucking on her neck.

Avery moaned for a moment before realizing what she's doing. She pushed him off of her before taking a swing to him but he caught her fist.

He quickly slammed her to the brick wall making her arch her back from pain and the pleasure she's feeling.

He put one leg between his thighs and hold both hands in the hair with one hand.

He grabbed the gun out her hands and put the safety back on before tucking it in the back of her pants.

She bit her lip looking at him already feeling an arousal between her legs.

He bend down towards her neck before trailing kisses along leaving hickies as she moaned.

The hand that not holding her hands slide down slipping inside her pants feeling the hem of her underwear.

She jumped at the contact.

Adrian had lust in his eyes. He wanted to taste her and fuck her. He knew if he do that he would become addicted.

Just the way Avery was looking at him made him feel special and like she was only his and he was only hers.

He dig in his in her panties feeling the tip of her clit.

How bad he wanted to fuck her.

He began rubbing the tip of her clit making her moan. His hand slid down back and forth rubbing to get her wet.

"Your wet for me" he said before sliding his hands in her pussy hole.

She moaned as he started pumping in and out.

"This will never happen again" she moaned out as he kissed her neck.

He began to get angry hearing the words come out his mouth.

He started pumping fast into her hole making her jerk back as he kept pumping.

"Yes it will your mine" he said as he felt her cum but stop.

She whisper at him stopping.

"Say please" he said but she refused

He curled his finger in her hole making her whimper giving in saying please.

"Kiss me" he said as he got close to her face to face.

She lean in and kissed him. He began back to pumping in and out of her making her moan. He slid his tongue in her mouth as she moans and cum. He felt another hit and pumping until she cum again.

He took his finger out of her before putting it in his mouth sucking the cum off his finger looking her directly on the eyes.

Avery already felt like her knee would give out any mintues now. She couldn't walk even if she did it would be a limp.

"This" he said pointing at the both of them

"Will happen again" he said kissing her again before picking her up.

"Put me down" she said. She didn't want to go with him. She wanted to stay far away as possible from the feeling he gave her.

He smirked putting her down. Once her legs hit the ground she dropped.

She glared.as he smiles looking at her walking but she stopped him, "pick me up bitch" she said to him.

One thing is that he don't like being disrespected or being calling that word.

He picked her up aggressively letting her head hang and walk to the his car opening the passenger door before slamming it shut and walking towards the driver side.

Cranking up his car, he drove the street with his hands on her thighs.

He had 40 minutes left before he reached home. He was still angry and was going to show authorization to her.

He put his car on auto drive to his mansion.

His hand went inside her pants as she tried to stop him but he slap her hand away.

Her pussy was already sensitive from earlier. He move his finger towards her pussy quickly pushing inside her making her jerk back.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

RENEE_D