Author's Note

Yo. I'm glad that you've taken the time out of your day to stop by, but before you go on, there's some things worth noting.

First and foremost, this is my first book, so it's not really the best. Now, that hasn't really stopped people from enjoying it, but just be wary of odd plot contrivances and awkward prose.

Next, I'm planning on unpublishing this book and rewriting it once I've completed the sequel, which is called Intervention. I hope to address some of those same plot contrivances as well as just improve the quality of this book all around. Whether or not I'm successful with that remains to be seen, but still, just keep your eye out for when it's up. Not to sound like a beggar, but it may be worth following, just so you're notified as to when it's up. I intend for it to be an entirely different experience from this version of Codename Alpha, with new plots, characters, and events, while still keeping the same core characters as plot. Even if you've already read this version, you'll be able to read it again without it having been spoiled and still have fun with the changes.

Last, as mentioned, there is a sequel to this book. I've also written a lore compendium which has some details about the world of Codename Alpha, the species that inhabit it, and so on, but like this book, I find it old and pretty janky. I also intend to rewrite it. Still, if you enjoy this, be sure to check those out.

With all that out of the way I'll get out of your hair now. Have fun.