Part 5:

(Newt's POV)

   I had kept wondering if Teresa had talked to Y/N yet. I hoped that it had worked and that she would tell me all of her problems. I cared deeply about Y/N, and I don't think that she knew that.

   I saw Teresa walking towards me. She sat down next to me.

   "You talked with her?" I asked.

   "Yeah. I told her that you were worried about her and that she could tell you her problems. She didn't seem to want to talk about it with me, though."

   "Okay. That's a start."

   "Don't worry, I know that she'll see you're as trustworthy as I think you are. You're the one person I came out to. You know what an uproar it would cause if I told somebody other than you that I like girls and not them?" She laughed.

   "Thanks, Teresa."

   She pulled me in for a hug.

   "Anyways, she'll probably talk to you tomorrow."

   "Thanks again."

   She waved bye and walked back to her hammock. I really hoped that she was right about Y/N talking to me.

  ...

  (Y/N's POV)

  I woke up and felt a bit better. I still was jealous of the attention she was getting, so I'm still not eating.

   When I got up and went to breakfast I was there before the two. I talked a bit more with them and smiled a bit. I hoped that would be enough since I knew if I did more than that they could tell it was fake.

   ...

   (Newt's POV)

   Y/N still left earlier than usual. I hoped that didn't mean she was going to the same routine as before.

   When we were done and I walked Teresa to her job, I walked to the Gardens. I joined Y/N.

   "Hi," she greeted me.

   "Hey."

   I was happy that she had started talking to me. I hoped she would tell me what was wrong, but we needed to start with baby steps. She didn't really start to talk about what was wrong, but she was still talking more than usual. I reminded myself to thank Teresa later for that.

   Even though it still wasn't the same as it was before, I was still happy she was being similar to how she was when I first met her.

   ...

   (Y/N's POV)

   This whole day acting like nothing is wrong and not telling Newt about it was a bit torturous. I was almost completely exhausted by the end of the day. After "dinner", I quickly got rid of the food and went straight to sleep.

   (2 weeks later)

   I had still been fasting, acting like everything is fine, and not telling Newt anything. He was best friends with Teresa (or probably more) now, and I had to accept that. I tried to accept it.

   Up until this point, I had lost about 30-40 pounds. Obviously, still nobody has noticed (and I was grateful for it) but my clothes were looser than before. I kept constantly pulling them up and trying to keep them up.

   ...

   After breakfast, Newt and I were talking as we usually did when I started to feel dizzy. I immediately stopped what I was doing and Newt looked at me.