Chapter 1.

Dave stayed in the living room as Kurt locked himself in his room. Dave sat there on the small couch that he has been sleeping on for about a week now. He hated sleeping on that couch because he is a six foot man sleeping in a four foot long piece of furniture, but at least it's a place to stay. He lit a cigarette and pulled it out of his mouth, making a cloud of smoke. When the smoke began to clear, he made eye contact with a guitar in the corner of the room. It took him a minute to finally go over to the instrument and retrieve it to his sitting place. He placed the stick in his mouth as his fingers swiped over the strings. He began to make up a song in his head. His fingers stopped and removed the cigarette out of his lips. It ended up smushed in the ash tray along with other ashes and mutilated sticks of cancer. He took out his new journal that he got from the dollar store the other day for fifteen cents. The pen developed words with its ink. It was song about his love for Kurt from these past few days living with him. Dave went over the chords again and started to sing the added in words.
Kurt came out from his room to get something to snack on. Dave didn't hear him enter the area. Kurt heard him play and sing. His voice was quiet, so Kurt didn't really understand what he was saying. He shuffled a couple of inches closer. Dave faded with the sounds of the strings.
Kurt clapped his hands, which startled Dave and made him hold the guitar closer. Kurt smiled to let him know that he was friendly. "I didn't know you could play guitar."
"Yeah," Dave nervously spoke. "Ive played guitar since I was a kid."
"You're good." Kurt managed to sit beside Dave.
"Thanks," Dave felt a little uneasy. Did he hear the song? He thought. He wanted to keep the sweet melody to himself, from Kurt.
"You hungry?" Kurt blew away the awkward silence.
"Um, yeah." Dave got up and returned the guitar to it's corner.
What Dave didn't know was Kurt had feelings for him too. Once he saw him, he knew he was in love. All his jokes, his bright smile, and his muscular body.
"Dave?" Kurt's voice rang in Dave's ears.
"Yeah?"
"Are corn dogs alright?" There was no point of asking since it's the only food they could afford.
"Yes." Dave stood there with Kurt. He glanced over at Kurt for a split second and held his hand.
Kurt looked down at their hands, then up to the man who posses it. He kept thinking it was a dream, secretly pinching his thigh. Nothing. Now, Dave thought it was okay to kiss the blonde, since he didn't reject his hand.
The long haired man pecked his face. He withdrew his lips to see what he would say. Kurt didn't reject, he pressed his against the other's mouth. Dave's hand cupped Kurt's cheek, pulling him further in. In between kisses, Dave would find himself smiling in relief. Kurt trailed off to his ear. Nibbling his earlobe. Down to pressing his tongue on the side of his neck. His hands rubbed the sides of his partner's arms. Dave felt Kurt's hand coming from under his shirt, touching his damp stomach. He grabbed Kurt's wrist. Kurt immediately knew what he was saying through his facial expressions and gestures. Kurt backed away, licking Dave's taste from his lips.
"I'm sorry," Dave all of sudden regretting his choice. It felt so good, yet it was going so fast.
"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you made the first move," he leaned against the sink with a giggle. 
Dave was proud of himself, so he smiled.
"You're a good kisser," Kurt giggled once more, afraid of Dave's response.
Dave rubbed the back of his heated neck, "thank you. You're good at what you did." He didn't know what it was called, but it was whatever.