Chapter 6.

Dave gently placed his arm around Kurt. They both laid there in silence. Kurt looked at the window. The red light of the sunset came through the blinds, covering the two males. Dave kissed the back of Kurt's bare shoulder.
"Isn't that beautiful?" Kurt gazed at the blinding horizon.
"Who? You?" Dave smiled in Kurt's neck.
"No. The beautiful sunset," he chuckled.
"It's beautiful, just like you."
"Oh, whatever."

"I'm not feeling too good." Kurt then felt his sweaty bare chest. Dave's face buried into his shirt. He could feel the heat of his forehead through his shirt.
"You're hot," he peeled Dave away to be sure that it was his forehead that was developing heat.
"I know I am." Grohl chuckled 'causing sharp pains in his stomach.
Kurt couldn't help but smile. "You have a fever."
"The Cobain's Disease," he tried to giggle, but it kept irritating his stomach, making him even more sicker.
Kurt laughed along with him. "I'll make you soup." He slithered out the bed and went through the open door.
The weak male body laid in the bed, motionless. All he can do now was look up at the ceiling without causing him pain.
After thirty minutes, to what seemed to be hours, Kurt turned on the light, stunning Dave. He tried to block the light source with his arm. Kurt walked over to the good-looking man's side of bed with chicken noodle soap. He sat up against the wall, getting ready for the meal.
Cobain handed him the warm bowl and watched him as he sipped the liquid out of the spoon. He watched his lips, then his his dark eyes. Kurt caught the sick man looking at him.
"Thanks, Kurt. I have no idea what I would do without you," he beamed his famous toothy grin. Kurt almost melted from his words and smile. It tempted him to kiss his significant other.
The hot soup burned most of the pain Dave had in his stomach. He was feeling a lot more better. "That was good." He placed the bowl on the floor, by Kurt's feet.
"Anytime," his hand landed on his thigh. He tested his move, watching Dave analyze his hand. All he did was smile. Kurt leaned in slowly, his hand supporting himself beside Dave's thigh.
"Kurt?" Dave innocently looked up to Kurt.
"Mhm?" He backed up.
"I love you." Dave grabbed the back of the blonde's head, which turned him on. He forced his lips into his partner's.
Kurt pulled away, "I'm guessing you're not sick anymore." Dave ignored him and continued to kiss him. As Kurt adjusted Dave, it triggered his stomach pain. Grohl pulled away, gritting his teeth.
Kurt realized his pain. "What's wrong?" He sat back up on the edge of the bed.
"I'm still sick. I'm sorry, baby." He grabbed his forehead, leaning his head against the wall.
"You want some medicine?" Kurt tried to search for Dave's eyes. All he did was nodded, still his head in his hand. Cobain walked out of the room once more. Grohl just sat there, sitting in his pain.
Seconds later, the blonde came in with a spoon and a bottle. He paused at the side of the bed where Grohl was. He poured the liquid in the spoon and held it out.
"Dave," Kurt alerted the weakling. All he did was sipped the liquid and laid down. Slipping himself under the blanket. "Good night, beautiful." The lips of the blonde pressed against the long haired man's forehead.
Dave groaned. "Night," he mumbled.

Thanks for all the votes and comments. Thank you so much for reading it. Hope you like it and stay classy.
Do you guys want another Kave fanfic or one with Krist and Dave? Let me know guys so I can get started on one. :D Have a great day!