Chapter 4.

Dave's eyes fluttered open. He looked over to the window on his left. The sun light peeked through the blinds. He was glad he got through the night without any nightmares. He looked over to the other half of the bed Kurt was laying in. No Kurt. Dave rolled out of bed and headed to the door. He opened it and there was his Kurt, sitting on the couch with a bowl in his hand. Kurt noticed him.
"Good morning, babe. You want some cereal?" Dave walked towards him, still in his boxers. Kurt took a bite.
"I'll get it, thanks." He bent down to the scruffy cheek and kissed it. He switched his direction to the kitchen. Kurt smiled at Dave's kiss.
Soon after Dave finished making his breakfast, he sat with Kurt, criss-crossed. He took his first bite and looked up at Kurt.
"Do you want to do anything today?"
"We can walk around the record shop or thrift store, if you want." Kurt put the bowl on the coffee table and grabbed the carton of cigarettes. He sat up on the couch while pulling out one and sticking it inbetween his small lips. He returned the box and got the pink lighter. The flame appeared after two clicks. Carefully, he lit it and inhaled. Then he pulled the cigarette out and blew the smoke into the open air. Dave watched him. He looked at Dave, smiling.
"Yeah, that would be fun," Dave looked down at his bowl, taking in a spoonful of cereal. Kurt tossed the lighter on the small table and switched his cigarette to the opposite hand from Dave to place his arm on the top of the couch, behind his head.
When Kurt detected that Dave was done chewing on the food, he ran his fingers through his partner's smooth scalp. He controlled his head to go kiss his lips. Kurt was the first one to enter his tongue, so tempted to taste him. The hand that held the cigarette was carefully placed on his thigh. As Kurt was getting into it, Dave pulled away by looking down at the bowl. Kurt sat back and took a drag.
Dave thought about last night. Remembering Kurt was the first one to say he loved him. "So, you were the first one to say 'I love you', huh?" Feeling truly loved.
"Actually," Kurt scratched the side of his head. "You did." He was usually the first one to say 'I love you' in his past relationships.
Dave was shocked. He didn't remember saying anything. He kept replaying the day before, but couldn't find anything. "When did that happen?"
Kurt inhaled his cigarette and puffed out a cloud. "It was last night. You said it in your sleep." He smiled at the thought. He stared at the blank TV. "You called me, then said 'I love you so much.' And I simply responded."
"What did you say?" Dave scooted over closer.
"'I love you so much more.'" He broke the eye contact from the blank screen and looked at Dave with a smirk. As he chuckled, he quickly looked between his knees. Dave looked at him, then leaned his head on his shoulder.
"You're so romantic," Dave said.

After Dave finished his breakfast, the two got ready for the outing. Kurt didn't bother to put another shirt on. And Dave just wore the same clothes from yesterday since he didn't do anything the day before except for sitting at home all day.
"Ready?" As Kurt grabbed his keys off of the table.
"Yes," Dave stood in front of the door, waiting for him. He finally opened the door and they both walked out.
When Kurt finished locking the front door, they both went into the car. As Kurt started the car, Led Zeppelin played. It was one of Dave's favorite songs by them. He started to sing along with Robert Plant. Kurt looked at him, surprised that he was actually a good singer.
Finally Dave looked at Kurt, realizing that he was watching him sing. He stopped and just continued to tap his foot and hit his hand on his thigh.
"Why'd you stop singing?" Kurt pulled out of the driveway, cautiously looking out for cars.
"I just thought you were giving me that look," Dave stopped the tapping of the foot and the slapping of the hands.
"What look?"
"A look to stop singing." The song ended.
"No, I was just amazed by your voice. You really have a good voice," he glanced at him as he was taking a right. "When you were playing the guitar the other day, I could barely hear you. You were so quiet." He kept his eyes on the road.
"I didn't want you to hear me." Dave looked out the window. Kids were playing on the park that they passed by. He was watching trees and houses go by.
"Why didn't you want me to listen?"
"Because the song was...about you." He finally faced him. He was kinda embarrassed to answer.
Kurt smiled as he pulled in the parking lot in front of the record shop. Wow, he made a song about me. "You made a song about me?" He looked over at him. He kindly grinned.
"Yeah."
"Aw, baby, you shouldn't have." Kurt laid his hand on the thigh of the body in the passenger seat. He leaned over to kiss him, but Dave denied the kiss. He was gonna play hard-to-get. Try tempting him. See how far he can go. He got of the car, waiting for his lover to get out. He did, finally.
The blonde took the dark-haired man's hand. He was wondering why he was acting like that. They entered the small store. Kurt pulled Dave along to the ROCK section of the store. They looked around in that section.
"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back."
"Okay."
Kurt started to head over to the back of the store.
As Dave leaned in to look at the record farthest from him, he felt Kurt's hand grab his ass. He turned around suspecting Kurt, but it wasn't. It was a big burly man. He had facial hair like Lemmy Kilmister. He had dark hair, with a slight attractive face. He was a muscular guy, but he wasn't dangerously muscly. He smirked at the small Dave.
"Why the fuck are you touching me?" Dave was angry.
"You just have a nice body. And you look so good-looking." The man seductively bit his bottom lip, hoping he would flirt back.
"Thank you, but no thank," Dave continued to look through the albums, uninterested in the male.
The man kept playing with him. "So, why don't you come to my house? So we can...you know...get to know each other."
"Like I said, thank you, but no thank you."
The man became frustrated. "What the fuck it your problem?" He leaned into Dave's space.
"You're my problem."
"You're playing hard-to-get, huh?"
"You wish." Dave falsely laughed.
Then the man secretly put his hand between Dave's thighs. No one could have saw, since they were in the corner of the store and the cashier was to busy reading a Rolling Stones magazine. He massaged Dave's balls through his shorts.
He moved in his ear and nibbled his earlobe. "I hope this might change your mind."
To Dave it felt good, but it would've felt much better if it was Kurt. He turned towards the guy, acting like he was into him. "You know what? You're right, I want you."
"You changed your mind, eh?"
Dave put his arms around his thick neck. Then he kneed him in the nuts and he fell on his back. "No, you can go fuck yourself. I already have a boyfriend."
At the end of the aisle was Kurt watching him. He had just started to watch. Dave looked up to see him slowly walk down the aisle. Dave ran up to him, throwing himself on him.
"Thank God you're here. I thought I would've gotten beat up." Kurt hugged him back, staring at the guy below. He was slowly getting up from the floor.
"I think we should leave." Dave looked over his shoulder to see what Kurt was talking about. They both ran out the door and jumped in the car.