Weird Friends

I started walking up to them and already they were shouting my name,god my friends are weird but I love them anyway.As I reached Skylar,Cameron,and Connor I hugged them each and gave the guys a kiss on the check.
"What the hell!" A guy yelled who was passing by
"What there my best friends it's what we do were like a fricken family!"I shouted back
"Ya,see!" Skylar said turning to the guys kissing them on the checks to
Both of them went red,all me and Skylar could do was laugh.
"So umm listen I got some stuff to tell you." I said quietly
"What is it?" Cameron asked looking awkwardly at me
"Come in here all three of you and I'll tell you." I said pointing at the break-out room,we all slowly entered and closed the door.I explained everything to them and as I knew it they were amazing and said yes. Not knowing what was ahead they didn't care cause there just like that.The bell rang for first period we all went to our home room me and Connor had Mrs.Blue while Cameron had Mrs.Jankan and Skylar had Ms.Ana. Me and Connor entered the room Mrs.Blue said class won't start till 8:15 so we had to go to Ms.Ana.Me and Connor didn't mind we had a half an hour to chat with Skylar and Jersey.When we came into room 252 everyone looked as if we were hobos off the street.
"JEZZ LIKE YOU HAVENT SEEN TEENAGERS ENTER A ROOM!" I yelled out so everyone could hear
"Shhh your gonna get in trouble." Connor said putting his hand on my mouth
Taking his hand off we went to sit with Skylar.We chatted about our trip were taking today right after we pack.
"So after school we pack and than Cameron's going to pick us up." We all agreed hoping Cameron will to since it is his car.Jersey popes her head into the conversation.
"What's up,Why aren't you guys talking to me?" She asked looking at us
We all were silent than before I could say a word the teacher came in and told us to go back to out class.
"Saved by the teacher." Skylar whispered to me
I gave her that I know look and walked out with Connor. Class was being boring nothing was new but the fact we had to do a project,Luckily the bell rang for Math.
"Yes finally got out of this boring class." I said to Connor
"Ya but now we have math." He replied
Walking away from him I looked down and before I knew it I bumped Into my crush.
"Sorry Ethan." I wasn't looking were I was going
"It's ok April." he said looking down
"so."
"So umm do you want to get some pizza after school." Ethan asked giving that cute smile
"Aren't you dating Maddison and I can't." I replied loudly
"Nah I broke it off with her for you." Ethan checked me out and gave his flirty face a try
"Ok that's just mean and like I said I got plans goodbye!" I turned around and headed to math class
During the whole hour I wasn't even paying attention to our math teacher Miss.Brown I just thought about my dad and what he wrote on the note.Before I knew it the bell rang bringing me back from lala land.
I texted my mom and told her to pack all my jeans,shirts,underwear and socks so did Skylar,Connor and Cameron we didn't wants to wait a whole day for the next flight to Mystic Valley so we had to catch the 3:20 flight so we have 40 minutes to get there.After planning what were doing after school I headed back our classes as the bell yet again rang.
"See you guys forth block." I said walking into my Science class.