Vampire

I told them what happened they just hugged me.
"We have to leave." Connor said looking at his phone
"Why?" Cameron said looking at him
"TO GET ON THE THIRD PLANE BEFORE WE LAND AT MYSTIC VALLEY STUPID!" He yelled at Cameron
"JEEZ,It was a simple question." Cameron replied getting the suitcases and walking out the door.Me and Skylar looked at each other for a second than grabbed our purses and ran out the door,Connor closed the hotel door and followed.As Cameron was driving there was a bump in the road and the tire popped,the car was out of control.Cameron couldn't control it anymore and the car flew out of the road and into woods.Hitting my head onto the door I passed out.I woke up to the sound of Connor yelling wake up at me and Cameron hitting me on the hip.
"OUCH!"I yelled at Cameron kicking him
Cameron hoped around in one foot than fell down as I kicked him again,Laughing I got up and than helped him.Looking around I couldn't find Skylar anywhere.
"Where-where's Skylar?" I asked looking around
"Umm I don't know she just
disappeared after the crash."Connor said looking around as well
My eyes widen and I ran into the forest hoping Skylar will be there,scared I yelled out her name "SKYLAR" "SKYLAR" suddenly I bumped into a buff brown haired man.
"Looking for your friend." The man said helping me up
"Ya how did you-
I realized the man had...red eyes,pulling back I tripped and landed on a body.
"SKYLAR!" Looking angry I started using my magic and tied the vampire with the roots of the trees
"Oh Mystic,I wouldn't do that if I was you." He ripped through the roots and with one step he was beside me
"Who are you,who is Mystic." I replied slowly getting the weapon to kill him.
"You are Mystic,your name is Mystic-Valley." He said in his deep voice
With a flick of a hair I stabbed the vampire,like the other monsters he turned to ashes and disappears.Skylar got up to her feet.
"April...he turned me into a vampire." Skylar said falling on to her knees.