Bumpy Flight

School was half way over we just had lunch and two option classes.Sitting there not even paying attention,just waiting for that stupid bell to ring.
"Ring!""Ring!" Everyone in class stood up and pushed there chairs in,suddenly there was a giant crowd of kids surrounding the door trying to get out.People in this school are really pushy because once again I got pushed
into Ethan.
"Hello April." Ethan said in his deep voice
"Not now Ethan." I replied pushing him out of the way to get to Connor.
When we finally got out of the classroom we found Cameron,Skylar and Jersey waiting for us.When I reached them I noticed Cameron and Skylar had a worried look on there face.
"What's wrong here." I asked making a face
"Look." Cameron said showing me his phone
"So...we will
just leave now." I replied
"Are you crazy."
"No but I'm not waiting till tomorrow to catch the plane,were taking the
3:20 plane."
"FINE!" He yelled and stomped toward the main doors
"We get to skip school and find your monster hunter dad." Skylar said quietly
Connor,Skylar and me followed Cameron to his car,Forgetting about Jersey who heard the whole conversation.After Cameron dropped us all off he told us he is going to pick us up at 12:00.When I got home I got the stuff my mom packed me and walked into my room to get some extra stuff and then walked down to the basement,That place gives me the creeps there's so much twist an turns it like a maze in there.I took deep breathes and went down the stairs.It took me a while find the office but I did,I jabbed the key into the key hole and opened the door.I walked in and there was a desk and bookshelf, there was no books just a lot of dust and  on the desk was a book labeled monster so I guess it the book my dad wanted me to take,I looked all over but I couldn't find the weapons.I found a button on the side of the desk as soon as I pushed it the bookshelf opened and there was the weapons.It looked like a pocket knife but it had more tools in it and it was labeled what monster it kills.I took all four pocket knife things and went upstairs.My mom kept asking me where I was going.So I just said I'm going on a school trip.When Cameron finally picked me up Connor and Skylar were already there.I gave them there weapons.
"This thing is AMAZING !" Skylar shouted
We all laughed and Cameron started driving to the airport.After we got our bags checked we had some lunch and waited for our plan.
"Plane 55524,Plane 55524!" A voice from the speaker announced
"That's us."Connor said picking up his bags
We all got our bags and waited in line ,when we finally got on the plan me and Skylar sat in Row B3 and Connor and Cameron were just across from us.It took a while till we finally were in the air,through out half the ride I kept hearing adults screaming and something in the vents,it wasn't till The thing finally came out of hiding.
"A GHOST!" Skylar screamed
I took out the pocket thing and flipped to the ghost tool it was a paper with a spell on it before I could even say it the The ghost went into Skylar.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled
"Ok don't worry I read somewhere that you have to exercise the ghost to the person back." Connor yelled back
"BUT SKYALR HATES EXERCISE!" I screamed at him
Pieces of my hair fell on my face and covered my blue eyes,I looked over to Skylar her purple hair was floating as her blue eyes turned black.I took Connor by his blonde hair "get rid if it!" I screamed to his face looking dead into his green eyes.Connor walked over to the ghost and I don't even understand. What he did but the ghost came out for Skylar's body and was going for Cameron who was sleeping through out this whole thing.I quickly said the Spell thing "Once alive now dead go back to hell Daemon." Yelled it at the ghost and it vanished.
"Well that was interesting ." Skylar said looking at me with her hair bushed up.