Part 3.2

Pickle: *drives towards them* Hey, everyone! What did I miss?

Crusher: Nothing we just ran into Blaze and his parents...

Pickle: Oh, okay...

Julie: Hey, little green bean, did you know that Phoenix here insulted and hurt Gia before--

Pickle: *to Phoenix* YOU HURT AUNT GIA BEFORE???

Phoenix: HOLD UP AUNT?

Pickle: Yeah, my mom and her were the closest friends ever, so yeah. But that isn't the issue here *takes deep breath* WHY WOULD YOU HURT AUNT GIA?! SHE'S THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER!

Phoenix: I didn't hurt her though?!

Julie: *takes out a list* Well, this barely says a thing on that. Emotional hurt counts

Phoenix: That was in the past, can't we just put that behind us??

Gia: *drives back with ice cream* Here, Crushy, Pickle! *hands them the ice creams and drives away with a beam*

Pickle: *eats ice cream* See how sweet she is?!

Phoenix: *mumbles under breath* If sweet is even a word to describe her with...

Julie: She saved my life TWICE, big sister! Did you even know that I was in danger of dying twice?!

Phoenix: N-No I wasn't aware of that...

Julie: My point exactly!

Gia: *comes back with more ice cream* Here, Julie! And some for your sister and her family too, I guess. I'll go find Speedrick to give him one too! *drives off*

Pickle: See Aunt Gia is the sweetest truck alive!

Crusher: It just depends on her mood whether she wants to be sweet or not--

Gia: *drags Speedrick with her* Come on, little Ricky, join the rest of your family for ice cream!

Speedrick: Ok...? But I wouldn't consider Pickle family-

Gia: He's dating Crusher, who is my son, and Julie is like a sister to me, so he's still family! ^^

Crusher: ... I honestly don't know how you earned a rival, Mom. You're not exactly the fastest racer...

Gia: Yes, but our rivalry goes onto intelligence than speed

Speedrick: Oh... But what exactly is going on here, I'm lost-

Blaze: Mom and Ms Gia are rivals, like me and Crusher

Speedrick: I knew it...

Gia: Yep ^^ Phoenix is just jealous because I'm smarter than she is~

Phoenix: *sighs* That may or may not be partly true...

Gia: And I'm a better fighter than she is! Watch! *takes out long stick and swings it at Phoenix* THINK FAST!

Phoenix: *gets hit* OW! HEY, watch where you swing that thing someone could get hurt!