Chappie 14: The hero is always here

Second episode of The Yaoi short story series.  

Warning: Smut and all the yaoi goodness will be present. I am not responsible for the following:

1. Nosebleeds

2. fairly, traumatized innocence

3. getting yo panties wet 

I'm trying to tie some strings together even with this, so yeah. there'll be some people cheating and all but who cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arthur, why are you avoiding me?" Alfred said seriously, staring intently at the English man before him. He cornered him after the World meeting, knowing that Arthur would not willingly go to him and talk things out.

The Brit has been seemingly ignoring Alfred, not answering his calls and texting back when messages him, at first he thought it was just that the had some problems, well everyone had problems, Al too.

As you know, in recent news Gil and Matt had just officially dated and somehow it's pissing Alfred out, you'll find out about it later on or so. Al set that aside for the time and dealt with the problem before him, Arthur didn't even talk to him the whole meeting! So this further confirmed Arthur's ignorance as to presume, he didn't even made a snappy complaint during the meeting, which was fairly odd. Francis was even wondering too. 

"W-what are you talking about?" Arthur replied, looking away from Al's piercing glare. His nervousness evident in his voice. "Don't play dumb Arthur, you what what I'm talking about" Alfred pressed on, getting closer to Arthur as he wouldn't answer directly, but Arthur looked back with irritation, crossing his arms with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Why do you care, Alfred. We're finished! We already broke up! So stop worrying over me" Arthur back fired, placing every point he had on that answer. Arthur didn't want to explain further, he had to figure it out himself. Alfred is not convinced, he might be denying it but something is telling him that it's about the awkward set up of their relationship now, are they friends or enemies?

"This is not about our break up! I don't care about your relationships now, but doesn't mean I can't be concerned with the well being of my friend. So what's up, you're not answering my calls and you didn't talk to me this whole week! If it's about us then talk to me. It's been a months, yes? So come on and talk to me, Iggy." Alfred pleaded, wanting the guy to sympathize with him.

Arthur sighed, looking down to his leather clad shoes then back to Alfred. "It's not about us Al. It's you, people are thinking you're homophobic especially Kiku." Arthur said quietly.

Al scrunched his nose in confusion, looking at Arthur, "Now why would they think that? I dated you Arthur, we had sex. Why does Kiku think that way?" Al said, clearly confused somehow. "They didn't know we were together before Al and the way you responded to Gil and Matt is practically giving you away. Kiku is worried, you know and I'm trying to assure him that people will not think badly of him since he's my boyfriend." Arthur said slyly. Al's eyes widened a bit, then he sighed. Hey  it's been months now, Iggy's probably moved on by now.

"Arthur... You know how I feel about Matt dating that German. I know he'll break his heart some day and I can't shake that feeling off and practically I haven't actually completely moved on, so seeing other 'couples' ticks me off... It's ridiculous, since now you've completely moved on from me, now that you're dating kiku..." Alfred paused and took another deep breath, Arthur just still looked back at him remembering the reason why they broke up.