Chappie 6: Midnight Memories (IKR XD)

Ep 1 Reader x Country

XD WARNING: CONTAINS VEERRRRYYY MATURE CONTENT only for Mature ages only.

I'm not responsible for any nosebleeds. If you'll report this, tell me first and I'll delte it. K?

(FYI: This was a huge request from a friend.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" The English man exasperated as he dropped down the last stack of papers on his messy desk. He worked the whole afternoon on his paper work, taking breaks here and there. It's stressful being a nation but a lot of the countries can pretty much deal with all the stuff that had to be done before the end date. When it's stressful, things also play with your temperament, but when you're a country you can't just procrastinate. So with his hair all dingy, and his nerves all tensed. He decided to take tea time in his office.

He quietly drank his tea, gazing down from his window behind his big office chair to the quiet streets illuminated by the silver moon. It was quiet and he liked the feeling of it. But as the night went it's way, footsteps were heard but muffled by the carpet floors. The Englishman quietly ignored it but quickly he was alarmed by the sound of footsteps coming closer. Not to the door of his room but to his desk!

He sat still on his chair, still facing the large open window, claiming his ground. He has encountered alot more unearthly beings than anyone else. He can deal with this on his own, all he needs is his wand and his magic spell book wich conveniently was on top of his desk. By that time though, the foot steps has stopped. He was unsure whether or not there was anything there but he had to be ready just in case.

In his head, he counted to three...

1...

2...

3...

He abruptly turned his chair, quickly took his wand and book and faced the unknown. He was quite anxious and excited at the same time, but the sight didn't amuse him.

"Dafuq?! Artie, you like you saw a ghost! HAHA" You laughed and wheezed, ROFLing on the floor LMAOing all the way! (( Just felt like writing that )) You were laughing but Arthur stood there, quite annoyed but he couldn't stay mad at you anyways. It was his fault for overreacting. But one question ran through his mind 'Why is _____ here?' Arthur looked at you bewildered but it just ten seconds till you stopped loosing your brainz.

"What are you doing here, ______?" He asked. You looked at him, regaining your composure and approaching his desk to lean to him. You smiled genuinely which creeped Arthur a little bit, trying to see through your actions.

"I missed you..." You trailed off, looking down and fumbling with corner of his wooden desk. The Brit looked at you quizzically He just gave off a sigh and looked at you intently. "But we were just talking 6 hours ago!" He said as a matter-of-factly face, you looked at him smiling more wider, more like a playful grin, as you moved to the side of his desk towards Arthur's side. He still looked at you confused but he just sat still on his chair.

You now stood behind his chair and crouched towards his face. As your hand trailed down, "It's not only that I missed your presence but..." You trailed off, as you gently touched his crotch, smiling."...I just missed all those fun times we had.." You said seductively, brushing your hand slowly, making him hard.

He looked at you surprised, red tainted his cheeks, but in a matter of seconds to register, he took hold of your hand and pressed it more towards his crotch, his free hand moving to your face, pulling you closer to his face.