Chappie 4: Doitsu Land

First episode of  7 minutes in hetalia....

The blank means your names.

~~~~~~~~~

You just went home today and you decided to watch TV and eat some donuts from the fridge you saved to be eaten for the night. But as you sat on the couch with the saucer that held the donuts at hand, the double doors to the entrance of your house swung open and made a loud thud as it hits the wall.

"Hey! ________!!" The loud American greeted as he stormed into the living room, followed by some other countries also giving their greetings and some silent apologies. Your eyebrows knitted and you gave off a heavy sigh as you scanned the room, the countries have laid themselves on your couches and murmurs run through the room. You placed the plate on your coffee table and approached Alfred, you might of known that he would be responsible for this. It's already night, you were tired and you just needed alone time.

"Alfred..." You said warringly to get his attention. He turned back to you, giving a wide smile. With an eyebrow raised you placed your hand on your hips, sassily (( whatever you call it )) and stretched your arm, in a swinging gesture to indicate your obvious misconception of the whole countries coming to your home without telling you in advance. He saw your confusion and rubbed the back of his head, as if he was saying sorry.

You waited impatiently for an answer whilst tapping your foot in a fast pace. "heh... Well, you just got back and we wanted to welcome you and maybe... play a game?" He said, with an apologetic smile.

'A game.... Seriously?' You thought and gave a low sigh while giving thought to the whole idea of this game he's pulling off. But you were tired and just wanted to sleep but since all the nations gathered here to come, it would be a hustle to just tell them to go back home. You gave one last glance to Alfred before making a decision, bad choice, he went all puppy eyes on you and that's one of your weaknesses when it comes to pleading.

"I guess... It's okay" You said finally after 2 whole minutes of thinking. the American cheered wildly hopping around the room filled with the other countries.

~1 min break & preparation for Ashjkf#$@ljk game ~

'7 minutes in heaven, huh?' You thought.

Alfred explained to you the rules and objectives of the game, since you're the first to participate. You have to go out the room for some time, just enough for the male nations to put an object that represents them in a box. After that, you just go back, pick anything interesting and go to the huge closet of your house with the country you picked and do whatever you want! No sex though... (( too bad ))

~*~

You were touching and feeling different better yet unknown textures of the things you don't recognize, but one item caught your attention. It felt course and grainy to the touch, knowing nothing about the said object, you picked it up and held up with your whole palm. It fits inside your palm perfectly and later on, you discovered ho lumpy and rounded it is.

'Potato?' you thought, you pondered about who the damn person would most likely put a potato in there. You had no clue, so you turned back to the others observing silently at the back, curious of what you've picked among the many things in the box.

You tossed the ball of starch from hand to hand and looked at the nations siting before you.

"Anyone... Likes makin' fries?" You questioned, giving a small grin.

"Ja, that's mine" A deep German voice said and when he came before you, you immediately knew that he didn't really want to do this, his face and bodily movements told you pretty accurately. He passed by you without uttering a word and advanced to the huge closet you emptied just for this game, you followed behind him and before you went to close the closet doors, an Italian voice raised from the back. "Ve~ Germany, don't try anything on her~" 

You gave him an affirming smile and went ahead to close the doors.

A small yellow bulb illuminated the space, it was just hanging half a meter above toy and Ludwig. The closet, sure was big, since it fits a big man such as Luddy, speaking of which. Ludwig let out a deep sigh and was folding his forearms across his chest. You weren't close to him but you knew he was not that bad of a person. You tried to speak but then he cur you off.

"I came here because Feliciano kept disturbing my vork, just to go with him here" He sighed again, you didn't say anything in reply but he continued to speak.

"Vhat are ve supposed to here anyvay?" He asked waiting for an answer, you didn't really answer because if you told him directly he would probably get mad, because of the idiocy of this game. So you went closer to him and onto you tiptoes to reach his height but failed utterly. He noticed your intention, so he leaned towards you, thinking that you were going to tell him something.

But little does he know, what you were going to do next, you tiptoed again and crept your hand to the nape of his neck, you other hand place on his shoulder. He was confused but he continued standing still. You faces were closer, no more than 2 inches apart, and his was staying it is. 

"Hey are you-a kissing yet?~" an Italian voice said from the other side, realization hit Ludwig in the face pretty hard, he was blushing slightly, trying to keeping it in. You snickered at his attempt but there was no stopping you right now.

Your face is so close to him, you could feel his hot breath caressing your face, you too is blushing hotly but you didn't mind it, your chest was pressed slightly unto his, it's a known fact that he is huge and fierce. But this time his strong facade was fading. Your noses touched ever-so-slightly and both of you locked gazes.

He looked at you and you just gave a teasing grin and with just a few seconds your lips pressed with strength. Hi was hesitant at a first but just under a second later he gave in and moved his lips along with yours. The kiss was, filled with Passion and small hints of lust, your lips moved in sync like they are custom made to fit your likeness.

The sensations of the kiss felt do good, you tried to keep in a moan from spilling out of your lips, his muscular arms embraced you by the base of your waist to pull you closer to his chest. You lips never separated and both you deepened the kiss with no haste, something hard pressed against the base of you abdomen and you bet it was his little buddy, he was hot, both of you are hot from the kiss. You felt a slight nibble on your bottom lip and a graze of a tongue begging for entrance. 

You let his in and let it explore your mouth, you always wondered how it felt to have a French Kiss, and now you know, it's AMAZING. Seconds maybe minutes later both of you pulled away , both are breathing heavenly from the intense heat of the kiss. You gave a slight smile and stayed in his for the last moment and just when you were going to say something. An impatient voice boomed "Dudes, time's up!" he said.

You and Ludwig came out holding hands and smiling at each other.

The rest of the night you spent with Ludwig in his arms. It surely is your best night ever.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Took me time to finally find my notes that held this story :3

Finally updated YESHHHH!!!!

HONNEY: Ahahaha, I love this! XD

MIKI: WHo you? = , =

HONNEY: I'm your Pure  Otaku soul!!! MOTHA FUCKAH!!!!!! *runs into the sunset as manga books fall from the sky and SnK theme song plays.. \(0^0)/

MIKI: Cool STORY BRUH ^ , ^

~MIKI~

@immikaylaV1D