||28||

We had got in the house and Lamelo praised me for giving him a baby girl.

"I can't wait for little mama! I can't wait!" He said in excitement.

"I can't wait either!" I said. I texted all my friends and called Ingram to tell him the news.

Me and Lamelo were in such a good mood all day. He payed for me to get a massage, and get my nails and toes done. He even bought me a couple gifts.

Lamelo treated me like a Queen. Like his Savannah to my LeBron.

A couple weeks had passed and Lamelo had just flew home after a game in Milwaukee.

"I'm home!" He said happily and came over to me in the kitchen.

"What are you over there making?" He asked.

"Just some leftover pizza." I said. "Me and Britt went to an Italian restaurant and they had some really good food. Like this gourmet pizza."

He smiled at me and took a bite out of my pizza.

"Get your own Lamelo! There's more in the box!"

"I know! I just wanted a piece of yours!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes as Lamelo had pulled a nicely wrapped gift out from his suitcase.

He handed me the gift as I wiped off my hands on a paper towel.

"It might bring back some unwanted memories," he said. "But I feel like it should be more than that, to thank you."

I opened the box to a beautiful Diamond necklace. It was the one he had ripped from my neck after accusing me and Lonzo.
I smiled weakly but Lamelo helped change my mood to wash the bad memories away.

Look inside the pendant.

"My Ronnie." It read with a heart next to it.
It was beautiful. He helped put it on me.

"Do you like it?" Lamelo said nervously.
"I love it." I said.

"It's a beautiful necklace, Lamelo. Thank you so much."

"It's no problem." He smiled.

"So Lamelo," I said. "What do you mean by 'My Ronnie.' "

"Well," He said. "I know we've had so many tough times, and I've always painted you as the bad guy. And I'm really sorry for that. I put that on there to symbolize us. Wether we're together or not, you're the best I've ever had and will ever get Ronnie. You're MY Ronnie, My whole heart, when I found out you were pregnant I was confused and scared but now, I'm so happy you gave in to even being around me. So we can be a family."

I smiled at Lamelo. I wanted to cry. What he said was beautiful to me. And I enjoyed it so much.
I had been living with Lamelo for about 4 and a half weeks now and I was so happy to be on his good side. For good.

"Lamelo that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." I smiled while he pulled me into a hug.

Our faces began to get closer, Almost kissing, but Lamelo had pulled back and stopped himself.

"Sorry..." Lamelo apologized. "I almost forgot about your rules. I know you don't want all that."

At that point, I didn't care about the Rules Anymore. Lamelo was someone I wanted, Someone I needed. I told myself this a thousand times before, but this time it was true.

We had a long break and gained some time to mature and really think about each other.

"I already know what I want." I told him. "And I'm not gonna waste my time waiting on it."

I grabbed Lamelo's face and pulled him into a kiss.
He had put his arms around my waist and continued kissing me.

Lamelo then carried me over to the couch as we made out. These kisses were intense, and yet so powerful. I finally felt loved, real love.

I felt loved by the person I've always loved most. Even during our ups and downs.

We started stripping our clothes off and kissed even crazier. We made love right there on the couch. Harder than ever. It felt different than any other time. This felt official.

Lamelo's POV:

And just like that, we were back. I had her back. Ronnie. My Ronnie.

End of POV.

At the snap of a finger all it took was the both of us trying and hearing each other out. Communication was key.

I was just so glad to have him back. I had had him back. Lamelo. My Lamelo.