︎Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ |𝟬.𝟱|☯︎︎

Pʀ☯︎ʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Pʀ☯︎ʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

☀︎︎ 7:00am

☀︎︎ 7:00am

beep! beep! beep!

I don't want to go. what if i just stay home? no then my moms gonna be on my ass. i heard their volleyball team is pretty good, but they're not the same as my foxes. i need to get up. why though? it's already 7:10 so i need to get up. i took a shower last night so uh, i need to brush my teeth, do my hair, wash my face, put on clothes, and eat. that just sounds like a lot of work omg. i finally get up and walk to my bathroom and look in the mirror. there i see a sleep deprived anime addict. finally i stop staring in the mirror and start brushing my teeth, while brushing them i walk over to my closet to see the outfit for today. (we're gonna act like there's no uniforms lol)

i choose an outfit quickly not really caring. as a matter of fact i don't even wanna be there, but i can't have them thinking i'm the one to mess with. i finish brushing my teeth and then wash my face (or whatever skin routine you like to do lol), i then put on my outfit. it's now 7:36 i have to do my hair and eat, this wasn't that bad. i'd still rather stay in bed but it is what it is. i do my hair and get ready to get something to eat. it's like 7:55 so i'm going to get food while i'm out.

it's a cafe down the street so i might just get a (tea/coffee/juice/latte etc) and (a pastry idk lol). it's only five minutes away and the school is five minutes away from there. easy. i grab my keys, my phone, my wallet, hand-sanitizer, my mace, and my book bag. now i'm ready to walk out the door. this place isn't so bad, the scenery is nice. it took me a little longer to get to the cafe because i was so caught up in the smaller things. the buildings next to skyscrapers and the sky that's still turning blue.

by the time i eat and leave the cafe it's 8:19. omg, it's probably going to take me longer to walk since the food was sooo good. i start walking a little faster because no matter how lazy i am, i still don't want to be late on my first day. i still made it in around 7 minutes so that's good i guess. great, i don't know where anything is. i ask the nearest person if they know where class 2-6 is. it so happened to be a brown haired boy not that tall at the most 5'10.

"oh yea, i was just going there. are you new?" the brown haired boy continues to lead me to the class.

"yeah this is my first year here," you still follow him. he finally stops in front of a classroom. "oh cool, my name is komori motoya, nice to meet you. we'll probably work together sometime since we're in the same class." he has a nice smile. i don't really like talking to people but it seems like me and him can be friends. "i'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you as well."

we both walk into the classroom, he takes a seat. there's only one left next to a black haired boy with a mask. he might be a weirdo but it's nowhere else to sit. i sit right beside the soon to be known sakusa kiyoomi.