︎Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ|𝟬𝟰|☯︎︎

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ☯︎︎

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ☯︎︎

Ok. just go to school. don't talk to him, he just walk ok. nothing happened. you looked in the mirror telling yourself everything was ok and everything was going to be ok before you went to school.

meanwhile, sakusa was panicking. he couldn't face y/n. not after the sins he committed on saturday. he would have to spend hours with her today and he doesn't know if he'll be able to see her the same.

☯︎︎

at school

y/n got there early to avoid contact with sakusa. she was surprised there weren't any whispers about her going around. so he didn't leak the picture? good. she sat in the classroom with headphones listening to chase atlantic, in her own world. until someone tapped her shoulder she begged and pleaded to the universe that it wasn't sakusa.

"good morning y/n!" it was komori. she had never been more thankful in her life until she seen who walked in behind him. she froze and sakusa froze too making intense eye contact. her eyes were filled with worry while his was filled with lust. they aren't the same.

komori notices the tension and asks "what's up with y'all?" he knew what sakusa did but why was y/n acting just as awkward. they both shrugged it off and sat in their seats. glances were exchanged throughout the whole class but no words. the bell soon rung signaling class was over. you both bolted the door before you remembered you have the rest of your classes with him today.