︎Fᴏx ᴠs ᴡᴇᴀsᴇʟs ② |𝟬𝟲|☯︎︎

ғᴏx ᴠs ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2☯︎︎

long chapter

Everyone was situated on the bus while you did a head count. komori was all the way in the back row and across from him was sakusa. "komori scoot over" you said as he stretched even farther out across the two chairs. "nope there's a free seat right there i'm a little to comfortable." he said leaving a wink at the end. you knew what he was doing and so did he.

you prolonged you having to sit next to him and reached in your bag. "just because i like you guys i brought your favorite snacks, but don't eat to much because if you cramp up during the game i will not help you." you continued on, on what the consequences would be if they ate too much as you passed out the snacks. there was a lot of thank you's and munching. lastly you came to sakusa giving him some mochi.

he was surprised at the least. he never told you he loved mochi and the fact that you got the one he loved most was weird to him. "if you don't mind can i get the window seat?" you asked him grabbing your blanket and headphones from your bag. "yea sure" his answer was short and sweet as he let you slide pass him. he had to start a conversation somehow.

"how'd you know mochi was my favorite even the exact kind of mochi?"

"uh this might seem pretty weird but i asked atsumu since i know you guys are friends. you might find that weird but i just wanted give a nice gesture out to everyone including you and-"