10 - FaceTime

Amelia hesitated, trying to press the FaceTime button on Ethan's contact. After a while, she finally pressed it and set her phone up against her desk. It took 2 rings for Ethan to answer and when his face popped up on her screen, she immediately smiled.

"Hi Lia," Ethan smiled at the girl. "Hey Ethan," She said waving. "Nice room," Ethan said looking in the background. "Thanks," Lia said while standing from her chair.

"Is it true that unboring is not a word?" Ethan asked raising his eyebrow. Amelia chuckled at the question. "Yes.. Ethan that is true." She said grabbing her remote to her TV. Ethan admired the girl that was on the other side of the screen. He smiled to himself as she danced around in her room to the music.

•••
It was around 3 or 4 am and they were still on FaceTime. Amelia was in her bed with the phone set up on a candle that was on her nightstand and Ethan was trying to keep himself awake. "You know you could go to sleep right?" Lia said turning off her lamp.

" I know but i feel like you would hang up on me," Ethan said rubbing his eyes. "I would never, i'm not that mean," Lia and Ethan stayed silent for a moment. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more comforting.

Ethan slowly started drifting off into slumber. Lia smiled as he fell asleep. "Goodnight, E" she got under her comfortable white comforter and fell asleep. "Goodnight, Lia" Ethan said grinning in his sleep.